Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bench Joe Flacco

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Ray must like that ring Flacco helped him win.
    Is flacco related to you?
    In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
      Is flacco related to you?
      Nope.
      I didn’t care about the guy until he came to my team. Now our team that was 6-10 last year is bad because of him.
      Ray Lewis owes that guy about as much as Peyton owes Von for their second rings.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #78
        Joe Flacco isn't doing the Broncos any good. He was great with the Ravens, but he's tanking with the Broncos. John Elway needs to bench Flacco, and give Drew Lock a chance to prove himself. The Broncos also have other QB'S he can put on the field as well. It is definitely overdue to put in a new quarterback.

        As far as Vic Fangio is concerned, I feel he is not a good fit for the organization. With the amount of years he's been a head Coach, each team has a different style and work ethic, and by this time, if he can't adjust to the Broncos work ethic, then he should be fired. I have heard that head coaches have been fired midseason, with an interim could be a breath of fresh air and a totally different style and work ethic that's more effective.
        D.E

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by DanEllis View Post
          Joe Flacco isn't doing the Broncos any good. He was great with the Ravens, but he's tanking with the Broncos. John Elway needs to bench Flacco, and give Drew Lock a chance to prove himself. The Broncos also have other QB'S he can put on the field as well. It is definitely overdue to put in a new quarterback.

          As far as Vic Fangio is concerned, I feel he is not a good fit for the organization. With the amount of years he's been a head Coach, each team has a different style and work ethic, and by this time, if he can't adjust to the Broncos work ethic, then he should be fired. I have heard that head coaches have been fired midseason, with an interim could be a breath of fresh air and a totally different style and work ethic that's more effective.
          Fangio has never been a head coach before. He's literally had 7 games as a head coach. He's incredibly well respected and is probably one of the top 5 defensive minds in football right now. Suggesting he needs to be fired 7 weeks into his first head job is wildly absurd.
          Eternal Broncos Optimist

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
            Fangio has never been a head coach before. He's literally had 7 games as a head coach. He's incredibly well respected and is probably one of the top 5 defensive minds in football right now. Suggesting he needs to be fired 7 weeks into his first head job is wildly absurd.
            I completely agree, especially since the defense is coming around. If the offense and special teams stepped up this team would have a far better record. I’ve noticed a few bad drives during the game and fans are ready to burn the house down. lol

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
              Ray must like that ring Flacco helped him win.
              He probably likes Rahim Moore more for that ring

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                He probably likes Rahim Moore more for that ring
                Ouch! I’m still not over that game.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                  Flacco was quite possibly the worst fit possible for this offense. Immobile under a bad O-line. You can't have both and expect success. Flacco himself looks as if he's checked out. By the 3rd quarter there was zero passion for the game. He isn't someone I want in my offense or on this team any longer.
                  I believe the theory was with james, and one of the best oline coaches in the game, the oline would be much better
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Whoever they Start as QB, I'll still watch the game, and hope for the best.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      I hate flacco, no doubt about that. Hell need to remain the starter until lock is off ir. Week 10 on should be lock.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Kansas Bob View Post
                        Did anyone ever consider that perhaps KC was just than us? They have a good coach who has had several years to build up this team. Their defense still sucks, but looked great against our OL!
                        No they aren't better than us... They had the 27th ranked defense and we made them look like the 2015 broncos d... They had a backup who was out of the league and we couldn't out gun him. We played poorly and should have won that game, but we are inept...
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
                          Oh yea let have another QB competition, how about..... we just start the guy we drafted, you know LOCK? Or we can just keep doing what John Elways loves to do and grab everyone's backup QB and see who win, and then we can have the best Backup QB as our starter again.
                          He's on ir until week 10. We can't just start lock
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                            I hate flacco, no doubt about that. Hell need to remain the starter until lock is off ir. Week 10 on should be lock.
                            Only if we fix the line issues first. Otherwise, let Flacco take the beating this year and earn his money and deal with the line in the offseason and bring Lock in next year. We could do him more harm then good by putting him in behind this line right now.
                            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                              Only if we fix the line issues first. Otherwise, let Flacco take the beating this year and earn his money and deal with the line in the offseason and bring Lock in next year. We could do him more harm then good by putting him in behind this line right now.
                              No, lock needs to be starting regardless. Having an imobile qb makes the oline situation look worse... Let lock learn as he plays, if we lose, we were doing that anyway with flacco.

                              The notion of letting QBs **** several years is an outdated an ineffective approach, just look at Paxton.

                              Lock either has it and we'll see growth or he doesn't, regardless, get him out there.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                                No, lock needs to be starting regardless. Having an imobile qb makes the oline situation look worse... Let lock learn as he plays, if we lose, we were doing that anyway with flacco.

                                The notion of letting QBs **** several years is an outdated an ineffective approach, just look at Paxton.

                                Lock either has it and we'll see growth or he doesn't, regardless, get him out there.
                                I am not suggesting he should sit for years. But he should not be thrown in there behind a line like this one. That's not going to be good for him or us.
                                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X