X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    All he has to do is throw more than 175 yds and a TD. If he scores 17 points it's a win....even if we lose
    If he scores 17 points I'm ready to call him a franchise QB

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    He's GOT to be better than flacco.
    All he has to do is throw more than 175 yds and a TD. If he scores 17 points it's a win....even if we lose

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Sigh. I hope so. The bar has been set really low.
    Ain't this the truth...

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Sigh. I hope so. The bar has been set really low.

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Brandon Allen may be better than Flacco, but it's hard to imagine him still capable of carrying the offense. Still though, this season has been very strange with lots of backup qbs stepping up and still winning, so we shall see. My excitement won't really be engaged until I see Lock on the field if I'm being honest.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    I saw this as a win, before the Flacco sitting. The Browns are a major disappointment this year, and Mayfield is no longer looking like the confident, talented #1 draft pick from last year.

But who knows what Allen will bring. Keep 'er simple, run run run, and release the ball before having to make panic decisions.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    This is a game we lose. Allen or Flacco we still aren't winning. Unless Allen is a secret super stud QB, we know the outcome.

Leave a comment:

• Megalodon30
    replied
    This is a game we lose. Allen or Flacco we still aren't winning. Unless Allen is a secret super stud QB, we know the outcome.
    The Browns have the same record we do. There's no reason to believe we can't win this one. And if the defense plays like it did yesterday, we'll have a pretty good chance.
    Last edited by Megalodon30; 10-28-2019, 05:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Browns allow an average over 25 points per game, so maybe. Probably not, though. I would guess 16 points or less.

Leave a comment:

• Papa-pwn
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    What do y’all predict now?
    We finally put up 20, 30 pts?
    I don’t know much about Allen, i remember him throwing a nice deep ball, that Sua Cravens was late on. Other than that I’m hoping Scangerello opens up the playbook. Browns won’t have much film to prep for him.
    Browns allow an average over 25 points per game, so maybe. Probably not, though. I would guess 16 points or less.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    It's hard to have expectations with a complete unknown. Maybe that gives us an upper edge?? It won't be easy for Allen or Lock coming in but I do expect more plays called on the move. More bootlegs and maybe even some RPO type calls ( although I don't like that offense )
    I hope your right, i watched his highlights he looks good on the move and throws a nice deep ball. I’m rooting for the kid, and hoping his first start is a win.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    A porous Oline is a detriment, to any QB. But every week, almost every game, I see QBs running out of danger and making big plays. Rodgers, who is no longer that quick, not only got out of trouble, but made an amazing TD pass last night. I know, Flacco is not that guy, but you know what....

FLACCO IS NOT THAT GUY
    Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    Spot on. I seem to remember another amazing escape from a safety sack for a big play. I know most won’t give Brissett fair credit, but the dude escaped and made a great play. Flacco is not that guy.
    Lest we forget....Watson making an amazing TD after being kicked in or near to his eye. Like Rodgers, he too was falling as he made the pass. Incredible skill and guts on Watson's part!

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    I don’t know much about Allen, i remember him throwing a nice deep ball, that Sua Cravens was late on. Other than that I’m hoping Scangerello opens up the playbook. Browns won’t have much film to prep for him.
    It's hard to have expectations with a complete unknown. Maybe that gives us an upper edge?? It won't be easy for Allen or Lock coming in but I do expect more plays called on the move. More bootlegs and maybe even some RPO type calls ( although I don't like that offense )

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    This move provides Hope ! Today is a Great Day !!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X