Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Your Broncos' Win/Loss Prediction for 2019?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
    2-14........
    Hey!! That's my pick!!

Comment

This year, the Denver Broncos are playing like it's still the 1960's. But, they are still my favorite team overall. Win or Lose, I grew up being a Bronco fan. I've
      seen them play far worse than the way they're playing now, and seen them play and winning Super Bowls.

To all fans on this thread, a honest hardcore fan roots for their team win or lose. I will always have opinions about the coaching or lack of effort by the players themselves. The DENVER BRONCOS WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE TEAM.
      D.E

Comment

My prediction hasnt changed all year... 4 and 12. With the season half over we are right on track.

We have so many issues, not just Elway or Flacco or any one thing. There are like 20 issues starting with the ownership. Sorry to say this but we are probably 3-4 years from being a contender.

Comment

Well....pretty much an average of 5 wins / 11 losses. Not overly surprising given the situation we are in.

Should be some really good draft pick possibilities...in the first 3 or 4 rounds. Not to forget, Undrafted gems!!!

Comment

I'm thinking 5 wins. But, if Allen can scramble it might be enough to get us a few more first downs and a few more wins.

Comment

Working...
            X