No announcement yet.

What would it take in your opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harris to the eagles just makes too much sense for both teams not to get something done. I truly think if Elway holds firm he can get a 3rd out of Philly.

Comment

Originally posted by IAbronco24 View Post
      Harris to the eagles just makes too much sense for both teams not to get something done. I truly think if Elway holds firm he can get a 3rd out of Philly.
      We should get more than a 3rd for Harris. If we get a 3rd and 4th for a WR that is 32 years old and off an injury than Harris should demand at least a 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
        We should get more than a 3rd for Harris. If we get a 3rd and 4th for a WR that is 32 years old and off an injury than Harris should demand at least a 2nd
        The thing is whether or not a team will give up a 2nd for CHJ knowing he's just a rental. I didn't think Sanders would net two picks though so who really knows.
        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
          The thing is whether or not a team will give up a 2nd for CHJ knowing he's just a rental. I didn't think Sanders would net two picks though so who really knows.
          Sanders is just a half year rental too, for a team wanting to make a run for a ring they may think a 2nd is worth the price? Ala the Pat's for Sanu

Comment

Sanders is just a half year rental too, for a team wanting to make a run for a ring they may think a 2nd is worth the price? Ala the Pat's for Sanu
            The difference is Sanders won’t need nearly the money/contract to stay with a team. SF can get him to stay on a 1-2 year contract, SF can deal with losing a 3rd rd pick. Harris will want a 3-4 year contract. If a team isn’t willing to give him that type of contract they won’t want to give up a 2nd rd pick for 8 games.

Comment

CHJ - 3rd
              Von - 3rd
              Wolfe - 5-7 rd if there’s any interest

Although I have CHJ and Von as a 3rd, I believe Harris could yield a 3rd and 5th, or 3rd and a player, maybe a depth guy. It would be great to get a 2nd round pick for Von.

Comment

[QUOTE=JvDub95;5845812]We should get more than a 3rd for Harris. If we get a 3rd and 4th for a WR that is 32 years old and off an injury than Harris should demand at least a 2nd[/QUOTE
                Yeah, I mean I’d love a 2nd.. and it’s not entirely out of the realm.. just depends on how desperate a team is and how much they think Harris moves that needle for them. I would also say though if Philly (or whoever) gives up a 2nd rd pick they are also probably ready to get close to a 3 year/45m contract that he’s going to look for. Not sure you part with a 2nd for a 9 game rental.. especially a guy like Chris Harris who is good, but not great at this stage in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                  CHJ - 3rd
                  Von - 3rd
                  Wolfe - 5-7 rd if there’s any interest

Although I have CHJ and Von as a 3rd, I believe Harris could yield a 3rd and 5th, or 3rd and a player, maybe a depth guy. It would be great to get a 2nd round pick for Von.
                  Regardless of what we think Vons value is he won't be getting traded. If he was to get dealt I guarantee you we get more than just a 3rd for him. There is zero chance Elway let's him go for anything less than a 1st....if not more

Comment

Regardless of what we think Vons value is he won't be getting traded. If he was to get dealt I guarantee you we get more than just a 3rd for him. There is zero chance Elway let's him go for anything less than a 1st....if not more
                    Right. Elway is wise to use $48 mi cap space in 2020-21 for ~5 sacks per season.

Comment

I wonder how win now the Eagles are? In a dream world we could package

CHJ
                      2nd
                      3rd

For

Dillard

It will never happen, but I can dream
                      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by Gsam View Post
                        Lets say you are the GM. What would it take for you to trade the following players?

CHJ?
                        Sanders?
                        Miller?
                        Wolfe?

For me:

CHJ - 2nd rounder or two 3rds. (20,21)
                        Sanders - 3rd rounder
                        Miller - 1st or two 2nds (20,21)
                        Wolfe - 5th

At this point I dont see any point to us keeping any of the above 4 players. The above either have age or a promising backup behind them which suggests we should move them. John can ignore it all we want, but its clear we are going to have to rebuild.
                        I would take a 3rd and 4th for Sanders!

Ok in all seriousness since we did get that for Sanders.....

I'd take a 2nd or 2 3rd's for Harris.
                        Top 10 pick for Miller
                        4th for Wolfe
                        sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                        Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

I wouldn't take less than a first for Harris or Von. Probably a mid to late round pick for Wolfe.
                          Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                            good call
                            Thanks bud. Tried to CP you but I have to spread it around.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                              It isn't 2 picks. It's 1 pick plus moving up about 10 spots
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                                Right. Elway is wise to use $48 mi cap space in 2020-21 for ~5 sacks per season.
                                How would you react when he traded Von for a measly 3rd rounder (when we just got more than that for an older/injured Sanders) and he went to another team and had 15 + sacks The following season? you would be all over him like white on rice and would continue that Elway bash train and you would be saying we just gave him away what a horrible trade!

Comment

Working...
                                X