Noah Can't Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    It’s amazing how much better the WR corps and tight ends can look when they have a quality QB who isn’t afraid to pull the trigger.
    It's amazing that this thread was even started. Fant always had this potential and so many wanted to write him off after just a handful of games. The future in Denver is very bright!!! Lock, Lindsay, Sutton and Fant??? This offense is going to be very good for a long time and I can't wait to watch it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
      It's amazing that this thread was even started. Fant always had this potential and so many wanted to write him off after just a handful of games. The future in Denver is very bright!!! Lock, Lindsay, Sutton and Fant??? This offense is going to be very good for a long time and I can't wait to watch it!!!
      It was a knee jerk reaction like so many others...

Rarely do rookies come out and play at a pro-bowl level. Even good ones come out and need work. The best learn and grown and turn in to amazing players with great careers.

With the ability to move the pocket, in and out of the pocket, Lock is making the job of the line a little easier. Less pressure to make the perfect block or else should help Fant. I think it has.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
        It was a knee jerk reaction like so many others...

Rarely do rookies come out and play at a pro-bowl level. Even good ones come out and need work. The best learn and grown and turn in to amazing players with great careers.

With the ability to move the pocket, in and out of the pocket, Lock is making the job of the line a little easier. Less pressure to make the perfect block or else should help Fant. I think it has.
        The O-Line is playing better, much better than last year. I think Mike Munchak and Chris Kuper are doing a great job. There will be some new faces and some shuffling next year. I'm looking forward to it.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• I just wish our fan base had more composure while things are shaping up.

There will be a few more bumps in the road as the coaching staff, Lock, and our new players learn the systems, and adjust to DCs getting tape on them.

Good foundations are being poured this year, and with the last two drafts. We will be a dominant franchise again if we stay the course.

Comment

• Okay I'll come and eat a little crow...I started this thread back up a while back voicing my displeasure about him. I see growth here and there. I'll withhold my judgement until year 2 I'll not say another bad thing about him but I do hope he improves not only on routes but on the blocking. He showed some physicality today which I liked. Hopefully he isnt hurt bad.
            :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
              I just wish our fan base had more composure while things are shaping up.

There will be a few more bumps in the road as the coaching staff, Lock, and our new players learn the systems, and adjust to DCs getting tape on them.

Good foundations are being poured this year, and with the last two drafts. We will be a dominant franchise again if we stay the course.
              Wait, I thought Elway couldn't put a team together............oh wait

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
                Okay I'll come and eat a little crow... He showed some physicality today which I liked. Hopefully he isnt hurt bad.
                Fant and Jones....hope both end up ok

Comment

• It's amazing what a competent QB can do for a TE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
                    Okay I'll come and eat a little crow...I started this thread back up a while back voicing my displeasure about him. I see growth here and there. I'll withhold my judgement until year 2 I'll not say another bad thing about him but I do hope he improves not only on routes but on the blocking. He showed some physicality today which I liked. Hopefully he isnt hurt bad.
                    Listening to the post game show and they reported Fant's xrays (or was it an MRI?) came back negative so it isn't season ending.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoStampede View Post
                      It's amazing what a competent QB can do for a TE.
                      I agree. I still think Fant can be a little on and off with his entire game - but he's been proving me wrong the past few weeks...

Comment

• Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
                        Wait, I thought Elway couldn't put a team together............oh wait
                        I have read the same thing!!!!!!
                        Oh well i like the team he has built, we will only get better!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                          I agree. I still think Fant can be a little on and off with his entire game - but he's been proving me wrong the past few weeks...
                          That’s my tight end!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                            That’s my tight end!!!!!!!!!!
                            THIS guy right here.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                              THIS guy right here.....
                              When he holds on to the ball he’s not bad!
                              I still laugh about the TO meme you posted !!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

• It stood out to me at times during his Iowa career, that Fant was a real confidence player. When a negative play occurred it seemed he stacked a few in a row, and kind of looked soft, became a lot less aggressive. However when things went right, he made a big catch, made someone miss, broke a tackle, etc. he managed to stack good plays together and be an impact player. I said it earlier in this thread, a few good plays and we could see a special player, and I think we have seen that now in Fants 2 big games. When he makes a nice play or 2 early, he manages to make a few more throughout the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X