Noah Can't Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Just watched the highlight catch again and the 1st defender that "attempts" to tackle Fant just bounces off like bug off a windshield LOL
    I know right! Some have credited the long play due to the Browns defenders missed tackles on that play, but to my eyes Fant looked bigger and faster than everyone else.

RIP Jermaine Whitehead.

Comment

Te's take a year or so to develop. All the bust talk is massively premature, as is the assumption that this process he's not.

We need to be patient with him as he grows and allow time for that to happen.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
        Sutton looks amazing, and you can see Fant is going to be dangerous when we can figure out how to get him the ball consistently. Would love to add a speed WR like KJ Hamler out of Penn State.
        Spencer has the speed and is already on the roster. He’s been close to some big plays, the long pass yesterday likely would’ve been a TD if he could’ve pulled it in.

Comment

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
          Sutton looks amazing, and you can see Fant is going to be dangerous when we can figure out how to get him the ball consistently. Would love to add a speed WR like KJ Hamler out of Penn State.
          Hamler seems to have very good hands to go with speed but NFL defenders are getting faster as well and could completely blanket a 5/9 WR.

I’d say he’s worth a 3rd or 4th pick and we seem to have a few if he’s on the board still why not but as long as we’ve gotten some good O-linemen by then.

Elway likes the shorter Darren Sproles types especially if used as a returner. Trindon Holiday and Ronnie Hillman come to mind but Hamler is in a whole other class above those guys if you ask me.

I could see it happening

Comment

Fant looked huge throwing those Browns players off. The size speed combo could be brutal for opposing teams, just needed a QB that could get him the ball. Hopefully Fant builds on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              Te's take a year or so to develop. All the bust talk is massively premature, as is the assumption that this process he's not.

We need to be patient with him as he grows and allow time for that to happen.
              I think Denver has two top 5 receivers going into the next few years. These two boys are going to compliment each other just fine!

It’d be nice to go into the draft Looking for a third however I want at least two very good offensive lineman taken high by the Broncos first.
              Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-04-2019, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Don’t Know how he expected to fight anyone after Noah Fant concussed his butt into the turf

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  I think Denver has two top 5 receivers going into the next few years. These two boys are going to compliment each other just fine!

It’d be nice to go into the draft Looking for a third however I want at least two very good offensive lineman taken high by the Broncos first.
                  Four offensive linemen and a linebacker my Christmas list. Also peace on earth.

Comment

I think Denver has two top 5 receivers going into the next few years. These two MEN are going to compliment each other just fine!

There, I fixed that for you.

Comment

Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                      There, I fixed that for you.
                      Cool thank you

Anyway

So he is almost suggesting that trading Emmanual Sanders had to happen in order to get him out of the way of younger talent which I can pretty much agree with.

It also doesn’t hurt that you have a quarterback that just posted a rating of 125 amongst all NFL starting QBs.

Comment

Super happy to see Fant have that breakout performance. This was one of those games where he showed flashes of what he can develop into. That long TD was anything but soft.
                        sigpic

Comment

Don’t Know how he expected to fight anyone after Noah Fant concussed his butt into the turf
                          Dude was released after his rant.

Comment

Who the hell drafted these two studs. Elways been killing the draft the last few years. And next year were set up to kill it again. I like what we're building here. Have a little faith.
                            If history teaches us anything Elway will get the last laugh on you suckas!

Comment

Originally posted by BayArea Bronco View Post
                              Who the hell drafted these two studs. Elways been killing the draft the last few years. And next year were set up to kill it again. I like what we're building here. Have a little faith.
                              If history teaches us anything Elway will get the last laugh on you suckas!
                              Wishful Thinking......

Comment

Agreed.

Them two boys (Sutton and Fant) can sure play.
                                Then add young Lindsay at RB!

If we can only get my boy Bolles to improve so
                                DEN can draft DL in R1 and R2.

Imagine
                                R1 DE Derrick Brown
                                R2 DE Raekwon Davis
                                R3 NT Marvin Wilson

as DEN's picks this upcoming draft.
                                Yes, please.

Comment

Working...
                                X