Thoughts on Scangarello?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Scangarello?

This is a heart breaking loss for the defense and clearly Scangarello is not ready to call an offensive game nor is he capable of putting a game plan together at this point in time however if not Scangarello, who on Denver’s offensive side is capable of calling the plays?

Munchak perhaps?

You're not getting rid of or taking duties away from Scangarello.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
      You're not getting rid of or taking duties away from Scangarello.
      Because he’s so good? Elaborate please.

Comment

Trash, trash, TRASH!
        GO BRONCOS

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          You develop absolutely no consistency by trading out coordinator after coordinator after coordinator.

This team is awful through and through, especially on offense. Give Scangarello a halfway decent, non-washed up quarterback and then we can really evaluate him.
          sigpic

Comment

Because there’s no one else. And more importantly, Ellis isn’t going to allow it. Same reason he’s not going to fire Elway.

I believe there’s some back handed snake work being done by Ellis to drive the value down and get the NFL to force a sale. And I guarantee you that whatever “conglomerate” buys the team, he has ties with. This is too epically bad to not be planned.
            #swapping

Comment

Scangerello is about as good as we could hope from a rookie OC. The issue is we have arguably the worst QB for running this offense. You can't fault Scangs for Flacco.

Comment

We went into this game 4/41 on third downs the previous 4 games. Counting this game 2-12 we are 6/53 on third downs.

I dont care how bad Flacco is. 6/53 is horrendous and Scang is to blame

Comment

Joe with Dave Logan just now saying why are we playing scared to win? He was talking about the end of the 1st half and playing scared. Scangs is not a decent O coach & should be replaced as he surely won't be back next year.
                  Bronco Bob

Comment

Joe Flacco at the podium critiquing the play calling by saying “we’re afraid to go for it, we have nothing to lose however we’re not taking the shots we need”.

Definitely not a Joe Flacco we’ve heard before but he is in fact blasting the playing calling.

Comment

Joe Flacco at the podium critiquing the play calling by saying “we’re afraid to go for it, we have nothing to lose however we’re not taking the shots we need”.

Definitely not a Joe Flacco we’ve heard before but he is in fact blasting the playing calling.
                      He’s right though.........
                      #swapping

Comment

This is a heart breaking loss for the defense and clearly Scangarello is not ready to call an offensive game nor is he capable of putting a game plan together at this point in time however if not Scangarello, who on Denver’s offensive side is capable of calling the plays?

Munchak perhaps?
                        How about the janitor in the Broncos locker room? He most likely has more imagination than what we saw during the Broncos last offensive drive. Horrible play call....horrible!
                        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

I have been disappointed with the play calling at the end of the game. I certainly had to question that last 3rd down call but Flacco was a horrible choice by Elway. Not sure why you hire an immobile QB like him with our OL history the last couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                            You develop absolutely no consistency by trading out coordinator after coordinator after coordinator.

This team is awful through and through, especially on offense. Give Scangarello a halfway decent, non-washed up quarterback and then we can really evaluate him.
                            Well, we might get lucky and find someone with just a little imagination. You never know! I believe even Flacco can execute more plays that have a higher percentage success rate than the basic high school nonsense we witnessed today.
                            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

My thoughts are that he should be Fired right now !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X