Trash Trash Trash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Whats your point here? Are you trying to say Flacco is only QB in the league who gets sacked?
    They said they saw solid Oline play, this is what i saw, thats my point. Watch the entire play, Bolles was shoved so hard backwards he fell over. Houston abused him all game. Bolles also was the one that rolled up on Risner hurting him, because he was getting pushed around.

Flacco is awful too dont get me wrong, but the Oline sucked yesterday. They both suck.
    sigpic
    BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

The whole team from office to playing field stinks of unwiped rear end. This team is rotting from the inside. After this season any player we have with any talent will be clawing at their agents like rats to get them out. Elway has destroyed the team through mismanagement and total ineptness.

You think Miami look bad? Have you seen how many draft picks they have upcoming? This team just sits on its rear end mulling things over forever with no progress. Hmmmm shall we fix the Dumervil trade deadline fax machine? Shall we fix desperate need at MLB and the OL?

This team is the worst run in the league. I’d be surprised if their accountants even knows what each player is owed and what the dead money total is.

Total TRASH!
      GO BRONCOS

Comment

What I've noticed, watching these games, is that it's the veterans who are failing to make plays when needed. Sanders falling down over and over against the Raiders. Harris blowing a coverage against the Bears on fourth and long. Von Miller having Brissett dead to rights yesterday. Those are the guys that you should be able to rely on in those moments, no matter how the game has gone up to that point.

Comment

Originally posted by The Excellector View Post
          What I've noticed, watching these games, is that it's the veterans who are failing to make plays when needed. Sanders falling down over and over against the Raiders. Harris blowing a coverage against the Bears on fourth and long. Von Miller having Brissett dead to rights yesterday. Those are the guys that you should be able to rely on in those moments, no matter how the game has gone up to that point.
          I'll say this, they aren't being leaders and that filters down to the younger folk. It's a broken lockerroom for sure. Glad Emmanuel's gone though, he was part of the problem and was selfish.
          I believe.

Comment

Working...
          X