Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flacco calling out coaches after the game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Capt. Fangio and the mutinous Fletcher Flacco

    First off, I am a Ravens fan, seen most every presser Joe has ever done.
    Yesterday was a first.
    Never ever heard him throw anybody under the bus before.
    Heard Sanders last week allude to the playcalling problem and he got traded. Heard young Lindsey say they run the plays that are called, than covered that with saying he should have found a way to run that five yds.
    Joe definitely wants out of Denver.
    He has paid his dues in the NFL. Won plenty of postseason games and beat all the greats.
    Got lots of talking back money and will not suffer bad football coaching decisions at this point in his career.
    I don't blame him. How many of us have worked for bosses who were incompetent. Its very frustrating.
    But Denver, you have turned Joe cool into Fletcher Christian.
    Its time to part ways. It was never going to work in the first place....the mile high miracle could never be forgiven anyway.
    Be sure to leave Joe a compass after you set him adrift in the Pacific. He is a good guy, a little too honest, which I have always liked, and has always given me confidence that the game is never out of reach to recapture the win.

    Comment


    • The dead cap is killer if they cut or trade him, thanks Elway.....

      Comment


      • From your keyboard to God's ears.

        Comment


        • Joe is on the end of the his careeer and i think every one in denver is frustraited but it will turn around year 2.
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm
          latavis murray trade bait

          Comment


          • Losing teams sometimes keep losing because they play with a loser mentality.

            If the coaches stop coaching like losers maybe the players will play with a greater sense of urgency.

            I don’t know if Flacco can play much better than he has been, but the coaches can help by calling the game the way it should be called rather than according to their low expectations.
            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
            You Mad Bro?
            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

            Comment


            • Comming from a guy who keeps the ball in his hand for 5 sec before being froced to throw out of bound/ sacked / getting rid of it, I know what to believe....

              Th guy flat out suck, cannot make a propoer throw undre 3 sec and tries to put it on the coaches.... Let me laugh! The coaches cannot trust Flacco, results play it safe or he is going to blow it....
              Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

              Adopted Broncos:
              -:Mr. Decker:-

              Comment


              • Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                Flacco has more turnovers then TDs and he is questioning why the Coaches played it safe and were more comfortable running clock and putting it in the Ds hands rather than his................Reeeeely!:doh:

                I hate that the D didn't come through, but Flacco is probably the last player on the field I want to handle the ball in that situation. The last..
                Completely agree.

                You can be ticked at the coaches, but they should be ticked at you, for your overall lack of production.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                  When people take issue with Flacco's uncaring personality, him looking for people to blame after the game is hardly what they're talking about wanting to see.

                  People want to see leadership traits on the field, during the game, not a 10 minute press conference where he blames the coaches rather than takes responsibility himself.
                  I agree with your points

                  I would take it a step further and say by making these comments in the presser he is actually making it more difficult for the team to come together and work as an unit to accomplish goals.

                  What he said in the presser is the exact opposite of Leadership imo
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                    Flacco has more turnovers then TDs and he is questioning why the Coaches played it safe and were more comfortable running clock and putting it in the Ds hands rather than his................Reeeeely!:doh:

                    I hate that the D didn't come through, but Flacco is probably the last player on the field I want to handle the ball in that situation. The last..
                    Leadership is publicly talking about what Flacco himself can do better

                    Leadership is privately going to the players and coaches and helping make sure everyone is doing the things needed for this team to grow. Publicly blasting the coaches in the media is more Jerry Springer than NFL QB
                    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

                    Comment


                    • I guess the truth shall set you free. Thanks Joe.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                        Losing teams sometimes keep losing because they play with a loser mentality.

                        If the coaches stop coaching like losers maybe the players will play with a greater sense of urgency.

                        I don’t know if Flacco can play much better than he has been, but the coaches can help by calling the game the way it should be called rather than according to their low expectations.
                        This is the gist of it. If you're 2-5, how are you going to improve from that with a loser's mentality. That game was coached with a loser's mentality.

                        Comment


                        • I love the Broncos, have for years. However, seeing Flacco play the way he does makes me upset. I thought he'd have some fire in his belly after losing his job to Jackson. Instead, Flacco just picked up his poor play from Baltimore and dropped it off in Denver. Legitimately excited to see Flacco on the bench and Allen try and do something!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by The Excellector View Post
                            This is the gist of it. If you're 2-5, how are you going to improve from that with a loser's mentality. That game was coached with a loser's mentality.
                            If that is true, it starts with the qb. Hard to put the ball in the qb,s hands in a clutch situation when he has made more mistakes in big moments then good plays. between the combination of Flacco and Bolles, I don't want us using the pass game in clutch situations if we can avoid it. I think the passing game will make a bad play way more often then a good one with how they have played. The D however has played some pretty good ball. Hard not to go with your running game and then strength on D when your passing game makes a dumpster fire look like a camp fire
                            Last edited by FL BRONCO; 10-28-2019, 05:31 PM.
                            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by crabcruncher View Post
                              First off, I am a Ravens fan, seen most every presser Joe has ever done.
                              Yesterday was a first.
                              Never ever heard him throw anybody under the bus before.
                              Heard Sanders last week allude to the playcalling problem and he got traded. Heard young Lindsey say they run the plays that are called, than covered that with saying he should have found a way to run that five yds.
                              Joe definitely wants out of Denver.
                              He has paid his dues in the NFL. Won plenty of postseason games and beat all the greats.
                              Got lots of talking back money and will not suffer bad football coaching decisions at this point in his career.
                              I don't blame him. How many of us have worked for bosses who were incompetent. Its very frustrating.
                              But Denver, you have turned Joe cool into Fletcher Christian.
                              Its time to part ways. It was never going to work in the first place....the mile high miracle could never be forgiven anyway.
                              Be sure to leave Joe a compass after you set him adrift in the Pacific. He is a good guy, a little too honest, which I have always liked, and has always given me confidence that the game is never out of reach to recapture the win.
                              If that's the case, do the right thing. Give the money back and don't let the door hit ya....

                              Plummer left on similar terms (and he was still good), it can be done.

                              Adios, Jose Fresco...
                              [sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                                The dead cap is killer if they cut or trade him, thanks Elway.....
                                Why? Elway hasn't used much of the money we gained, can't it just carry over and cancel out?
                                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X