No announcement yet.

Flacco calling out coaches after the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the classic situation where everyone is starting to point fingers. Flacco really shouldn’t be on a high horse - though he wasn’t wrong.

This is a bad team and it’s starting to unravel really fast.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      Good for him!!!!
      The coaches played not to lose and it got us beat.
      Get 5 yards and we run the clock.
      Yea coming from the qb that got us 13 pts and u der 200 yards passing
      Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Good teams find ways to win.
        Bad teams find ways to lose.

The Broncos are a bad team, top to bottom.
        Geaux Tigers

Comment

The best quote was him saying (to the effect) that they're a 2-5 (now 2-6) football team, what do they have to lose going for the win and that they put the defense in a bad position with the play calling.

I'm not keen on Flacco right now but I wish he'd show this much annoyance and passion on the field.
          sigpic

Comment

Flacco hasn’t done much to give the coaches confidence in him. Lindsay, as unlikely as it was, was probably to best chance to convert that.

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
              The best quote was him saying (to the effect) that they're a 2-5 (now 2-6) football team, what do they have to lose going for the win and that they put the defense in a bad position with the play calling.

I'm not keen on Flacco right now but I wish he'd show this much annoyance and passion on the field.
              For all the faults Flacco has, being outspoken and a dissenter is not among them. He is as far from Antonio Brown and a toxic personality as it gets. This is how you know that the locker room is a complete cancer and fallen apart now. I doubt there's any team cohesion at all at this point.
              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                You could also start throwing for completions and change the play at the line of scrimmage if you see something better. Flacco is as much to blame.

Totally on him

Comment

Did Flacco forget how both ST and defense gave the offense ball at midfield in 4th, only to witness two 3-&-out drives that failed to gain a yard?

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                    Did he say anything about his indecision at the goal line on two series in the first half?
                    I understand your point, but it’s hard to be a mediocre QB AND be hamstrung by your coordinators.

Comment

I agree with Flacco. The offense is vanilla and not aggressive enough. There's not going to be any playoffs so why not play like a team with nothing to lose.

Comment

Best thing to come out of Flacco’s comments might be his benching.... 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Comment

He's right. And he's a bad QB. Blow it all up!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                            I agree with him completely. They have 12 touch downs on the season playing not to lose.

This one is on Fangio as much as Scangarello because Fangio hasn’t gone over to rich and said “what the heck are you thinking”!
                            Or, could it be Fangio directing the conservative play calling? I'm not going to totally defend Scangarello but I think this is as much Fangio believing in himself and his defense.

Take the end of the first half. This was not the first game this season that the Broncos got the ball at the end of the half with plenty of time on the clock to get into scoring position only to come out with the clear goal of running the clock out. Again today it didn't work, the Broncos punt, and promptly give up (in less that half the time they had) the yardage necessary for Indy to kick a field goal. To me, that's not on Scangarello specifically - that is a directive from Fangio on how he wants the game to play out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                              Yea coming from the qb that got us 13 pts and u der 200 yards passing
                              Mahomes scored 13pts at home vs the colts. They’re a good team.
                              I just wanted to see the Broncos play more aggressive at the end.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                                Mahomes scored 13pts at home vs the colts. They’re a good team.
                                I just wanted to see the Broncos play more aggressive at the end.
                                Agreed! For a team that said they aren’t considering Lock because they could be 4-5 and back in the thick of things, they sure played like a team with no life at the end. Play like you want to be back in it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X