Flacco calling out coaches after the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Excellector View Post
    Well, like I said in another thread, if Kubiak were the OC, Joe would have been his choice too.
    Kubiak would’ve benched Flacco by now

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
      Joe Flacco is awful. It's quite possible Scangarello isn't very good either, but we definitively know Flacco is bad.
      It’s more than probable
      Scrangrello sucks, at this point it fairly obvious
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
        Kubiak would’ve benched Flacco by now
        Kubiak would have put a line in front of Flacco and he wouldn’t be running plays in the game that they haven’t practiced.

This team was built to lean on its defense, run the ball and have Flacco make a few plays here and there. The defense hasn’t played up to standard at times, the run game has been iffy, the line has been a mess and they should still be 5-3 right now.

So while Flacco hasn’t played well and turned the ball over too much, he is far from the biggest issue here.

I mean, who calls a timeout, essentially, for the other team that doesn’t have any, for the game winning FG?

Comment

I was thinking this before I got home and saw Quaterback Flacco's comments: In that last offensive series the coaches obviously decided not to try to win the game but to try to not lose the game. it was very frustrating for me to watch as I knew Indianapolis would likely be able to drive down to field goal range. Another thing that was frustrating to me was when is was obvious Brister (sp?) was hard to bring down even for Von Miller as it turned out why didn't the coaches tell the rushers to wrap him up and let help arrive to take him down in a second or two?

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
            It’s more than probable
            Scrangrello sucks, at this point it fairly obvious
            But if you're asking me who we give more opportunity and patience to, it's unquestionably Scangarello.

Scangarello is a first-time offensive coordinator who's never called plays before. You knew there'd be growing pains.

With Flacco, this is more or less who he's been for 5 years now and in fact he's been pretty bad this year even by the standards he's set over those 5 years.
            sigpic

Comment

Meanwhile, Sean Payton was winning games with Teddy Bridgewater.

Comment

His play on the field has been atrocious. He's blaming coaches when he's failing to execute. He hasn't thrown a TD in 3 games. How is any of this acceptable from a starting NFL QB?

I've had enough of Flacco. He can't be gone from Denver soon enough. He's no leader. He's no QB. He's just awful.
                Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

When the Bronco coaches finally decided to get aggressive in the last two minutes because they were behind they almost got Quarterback Flacco killed because it was an obvious desperate passing situation at this time. These same coaches got the new rookie quarterback injured in a pre-season game because they kept sending in passing plays with him (probably behind a second or third string line) in long yardage second or third down plays. Have they ever heard of a draw or screen pass play?!!)

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                    But if you're asking me who we give more opportunity and patience to, it's unquestionably Scangarello.

Scangarello is a first-time offensive coordinator who's never called plays before. You knew there'd be growing pains.

With Flacco, this is more or less who he's been for 5 years now and in fact he's been pretty bad this year even by the standards he's set over those 5 years.

He deserves more time than Flacco

But again this loss, this horrible offensive show is on the play calling
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
                      His play on the field has been atrocious. He's blaming coaches when he's failing to execute. He hasn't thrown a TD in 3 games. How is any of this acceptable from a starting NFL QB?

I've had enough of Flacco. He can't be gone from Denver soon enough. He's no leader. He's no QB. He's just awful.
                      Can you explain where he could have throw a td or missed a open receiver,
                      sigpic

Comment

Kubiak would have put a line in front of Flacco and he wouldn’t be running plays in the game that they haven’t practiced.

This team was built to lean on its defense, run the ball and have Flacco make a few plays here and there. The defense hasn’t played up to standard at times, the run game has been iffy, the line has been a mess and they should still be 5-3 right now.

So while Flacco hasn’t played well and turned the ball over too much, he is far from the biggest issue here.

I mean, who calls a timeout, essentially, for the other team that doesn’t have any, for the game winning FG?
                        You must come from the ravens board. I'm on there all the time. They say die hard joe fans make excuses for him every sec. That he can do no wrong. Also they hang their hats on the one lone superbowl.
                        Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Originally posted by Fan68 View Post
                          When the Bronco coaches finally decided to get aggressive in the last two minutes because they were behind they almost got Quarterback Flacco killed because it was an obvious desperate passing situation at this time. These same coaches got the new rookie quarterback injured in a pre-season game because they kept sending in passing plays with him (probably behind a second or third string line) in long yardage second or third down plays. Have they ever heard of a draw or screen pass play?!!)
                          Lmao
                          Now the coaching staff is causing injuries???? so flacco take no blame right. Her is perfect???
                          Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                            Can you explain where he could have throw a td or missed a open receiver,
                            Literally anytime he steps on the field. It's 2019. The NFL is geared toward the passer. If your QB is going 0-for in 3 straight games, you're going to struggle. It's on the QB to execute the offense. Flacco is not doing that. He should not be starting if he can't execute an NFL offense.
                            Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Who wouldn’t call a timeout to preserve time have a couple of plays for the offense? McManus has the leg for a 60+ yard FG. We get you’re going to defend Flacco, but the timeout was an obvious call there.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                                You could also start throwing for completions and change the play at the line of scrimmage if you see something better. Flacco is as much to blame.
                                Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
                                He is right. And he is also responsible for his awful play.
                                Looked to me like Joe played his butt off today.
                                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                                X