Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Flacco Not Playing Versus Browns...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Flacco Not Playing Versus Browns...?

Joe Flacco won't be playing versus Cleveland, Fangio just announced. Due to a neck injury, apparently.
    sigpic

I'm guessing it had as much to do with his mouth as his neck. Just my speculation.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
      Joe Flacco won't be playing versus Cleveland, Fangio just announced. Due to a neck injury, apparently.
      Interesting. I noticed Flacco was touching his neck during his presser, sort of like it was sore. I'm not super surprised. Did he announce who will be starting?
      sigpic

Comment

Let's hope our next QB plays better than he did.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
          Interesting. I noticed Flacco was touching his neck during his presser, sort of like it was sore. I'm not super surprised. Did he announce who will be starting?
          Yes, Brandon Allen.
          sigpic

Comment

Pain in the neck???

Comment

Let the rebuild begin....

Comment

Now I got something to watch

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  Let the rebuild begin....
                  Well, you bring Drew Lock back this week, have him start practicing and then hopefully he's ready to go after the bye week.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, you bring Drew Lock back this week, have him start practicing and then hopefully he's ready to go after the bye week.

I'm ALL for this!!!

Comment

Originally posted by $Broncos$ View Post
                      Now I got something to watch
                      A massacre with a no name QB behind our paper thin line? Sure. Should be a blast to watch.

Comment

Yep, I'm guessing that is the plan at this point.
                        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
                          He felt the strain from sticking his neck out during that presser.

Comment

Who is the backup to Allen? I mean with our LT we are 1 play away every play.

Comment

This, and only this. I'm glad we won't have to watch Flacco but this Is a good one to put Lock in. Browns defense is good but not great and we can move the ball on them. Then he gets a bye and time to game plan for 2 weeks

Comment

Working...
                              X