Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will You Be Renewing Your Season Tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dipablo
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    It's amazing to me that questions like this are even asked!!! If I lived in the area and had season tickets I'd go to as many games as possible regardless of team standing and if I couldn't go I'd make sure they went to other BRONCO FANS
    Right? Once I get my season tickets I will never let them go, they will be passed down. I also plan on only selling my tickets to games I cant attend to friends and family that are bronco fans, if I cant find anyone I know I plan to offer them here at face value. I'm not getting them to make money I'm getting them to make memories.

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    It's amazing to me that questions like this are even asked!!! If I lived in the area and had season tickets I'd go to as many games as possible regardless of team standing and if I couldn't go I'd make sure they went to other BRONCO FANS
    Gotta spread it....

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Heck yeah!

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by Skylan View Post
    I don't think there's anything wrong with making a point if the team continues to put out a terrible product. Whether it's empty seats or giving up the home field advantage, the current pseudo-ownership-bros-club needs to get the message.
    Well imo, when the team is going through rough spots, that's when they need their fans the most. I have no problem with everyone in the stands booing Garrett Bolles off the field to get a message across. But at the same time when you see improvement and effort from someone like AJ, Sutton and Simmons ( I may have been wrong about him), they could surely use some cheering. If these players are truly going to be the future here, I like would them to feel welcome in their own house. I would not want to play for a team long term whose fans constantly sold out to the opponents when things got tough.
    Last edited by FL BRONCO; 11-11-2019, 05:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by JW7 View Post
    Cool. The team doesn't do well for a few years so you would sell your tickets to opposing fans. Awesome. Thankfully they have things in place to revoke season tickets from someone that would execute that plan.
    ^^^^^Amen

Leave a comment:

• JW7
    replied
    I don't think there's anything wrong with making a point if the team continues to put out a terrible product. Whether it's empty seats or giving up the home field advantage, the current pseudo-ownership-bros-club needs to get the message.
    The Broncos have a 10+ year waiting list for people to buy season tickets. Your "protest" is not going to do anything. Even if it's a hypothetical, selling tickets to the opposing teams fans is never the answer. So tired of seeing fans from other teams increase in numbers the last few years, it's a joke.

Leave a comment:

• Skylan
    replied
    Originally posted by JW7 View Post
    Cool. The team doesn't do well for a few years so you would sell your tickets to opposing fans. Awesome. Thankfully they have things in place to revoke season tickets from someone that would execute that plan.

Leave a comment:

• JW7
    replied
    Season tickets I'd probably not give up given the wait to get back on them. I would however be perfectly fine selling this years tickets to away fans.

A buddy and I decided not to spend anymore money on the Broncos until the ownership and Elway garbage is dealt with which unfortunately means we're ending a streak of 10 years in a row of attending a game together. I'm sure it doesn't sound all that impressive but I live in SC.

Leave a comment:

• Skylan
    replied
    Season tickets I'd probably not give up given the wait to get back on them. I would however be perfectly fine selling this years tickets to away fans.

A buddy and I decided not to spend anymore money on the Broncos until the ownership and Elway garbage is dealt with which unfortunately means we're ending a streak of 10 years in a row of attending a game together. I'm sure it doesn't sound all that impressive but I live in SC.

Leave a comment:

• orange crush75
    replied
    Originally posted by dipablo View Post
    I hope not!! i am up to 2500 on the wait list! was at 5700 last year
    Lol getting there haha

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    I hope not!! i am up to 2500 on the wait list! was at 5700 last year

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Season tickets are a thing you wait years and years and years to get... I signed up in '08 and I'm still not even close as far as I know... They're not something you just give up unless you absolutely have to, and even then you explore every option you have.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    My Grandfather (season ticket holder since day 1) would rise up from the dead and cut me in my sleep if I let them go. So, yes.

Leave a comment:

• Murph2432
    replied
    If I had them , yes

Leave a comment:

Working...
X