Broncos Country 'Pick Em Challenge -- Week 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
    To have a little fun, here is a comparison to Week 15 of LAST YEAR. The seperation from 1st-12th was a little more. I thought it seemed like this was lower then usual.

Man, I got all excited that I shot up into the top 12 not knowing what happened .... then I read that it was last year...
    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

All,
      I will have the results up sometime later today. Have no fear haha. Gunna be at the hospital for a while with my cousin while she has surgery. Thanks
      sigpic
      2020 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
      Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Matt DiBenedetto & Tony Stewart!
      US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

All,
        I will have the results up sometime later today. Have no fear haha. Gunna be at the hospital for a while with my cousin while she has surgery. Thanks
        Thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery.
        Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

OK Folks,
          Quick update time.

Most importantly, everything went perfect with the surgery. Battling that damn C word for a third time, and all is good for this part.

Secondly, I didn't realize that my main file did not sync to dropbox from my work laptop from last week, so the results will be done tomorrow once I drive into work to put it on there to do them. I have put up the week 16 thread to get that going.

Thanks again for your patience guys.
          sigpic

Comment

OK Folks,
            Quick update time.

Most importantly, everything went perfect with the surgery. Battling that damn C word for a third time, and all is good for this part.

Secondly, I didn't realize that my main file did not sync to dropbox from my work laptop from last week, so the results will be done tomorrow once I drive into work to put it on there to do them. I have put up the week 16 thread to get that going.

Thanks again for your patience guys.
            Glad everything went well, prayers your way.
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Well Ladies and Gentlemen. Here we are. 2 weeks are now left in the Regular Season, and that means 2 weeks are left to try to cement your place as the 10th Winner of the BCPEC.

Week 15 would be no slouch as we would go to a tiebreaker to determine the winner. Picking up the win this week, with career win #5, and his 1st win since Week 1 of last year, AND, moving into that Wild-Card spot, even though he's only 1 pick out of 12th, is.....

MARKB!!!!!

Congratulations!!

The 1st person to lose out on the tiebreaker in 2nd was EddieMac and 3rd was BroncoFanBoy. 4th and 5th with 12 right was FL Bronco and Three Gees. 6-10 were BroncosFanInPA, Canmore, Sophia23, Tony and Chitown Bronco.

Of note, with BroncoFanBoy finishing in the Top 5, he now moves within 2 of Tony for 1st All-Time. Tony has 32. FanBoy now has 30. Mark has moved into a Tie for 6th All-Time in wins with 5. ksubroncosfan and BroncosFanInPA lead that catagory with 9.

https://i.imgur.com/RgqFTUX.jpg

sigpic

Comment

One funny final note. If the dummy running this thing simply would've let his dropbox account refresh last night, He could've had this done.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X