Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About time - Bronco's trying out a new punter

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31


    And to think we had this guy and with VJ's vast wealth of knowledge, he tried to get him to change his style, got him hurt and then let him go and we got Colby Wadman.:brick:

    We should call him up tomorrow, say sorry we made a mistake and get him back here.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
      And to think we had this guy and with VJ's vast wealth of knowledge, he tried to get him to change his style, got him hurt and then let him go and we got Colby Wadman.:brick:

      We should call him up tomorrow, say sorry we made a mistake and get him back here.
      It was not Vance, it's Tom McMahon who did that and Marquette even said McMahon is doing the same thing to Wadman. The HC just defers to the ST coordinator.

      The Broncos are so eager to fire OCs yet McMahon keeps surviving despite the poor results on special teams.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
        It was not Vance, it's Tom McMahon who did that and Marquette even said McMahon is doing the same thing to Wadman. The HC just defers to the ST coordinator.

        The Broncos are so eager to fire OCs yet McMahon keeps surviving despite the poor results on special teams.
        Sounds like the punter just needs to make a business decision and kick their own way. If King was kicking 60+ yarders like that I bet McMahon would’ve been let go before King was regardless of if he was disregarding his “coaching”.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by bfallona View Post
          Anybody but Wadman and while I don't want to pull an Al Davis ala Ray Guy a punter can be weapon vs a lilability like we have. And a lot is John's fault as 2 of the top punters in the NFL are former Bronco's ( Dixon & Colquitte!
          You forgot Brett Kern who is one of the better punters in the NFL this past season.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by ThreeGees View Post
            You forgot Brett Kern who is one of the better punters in the NFL this past season.
            McNuggets is to blame for that.
            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
            You Mad Bro?
            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
              It was not Vance, it's Tom McMahon who did that and Marquette even said McMahon is doing the same thing to Wadman. The HC just defers to the ST coordinator.

              The Broncos are so eager to fire OCs yet McMahon keeps surviving despite the poor results on special teams.
              Totally Agree 100%. I do also find it baffling how the ST Coach gets to keep his job when his Units that he has fielded perform at the bottom of the League time after time again. Punting the Ball is Critical it could totally flip the field and help our defense instead we always keep the Lame Punter who can only kick it 20 yards not really flipping the field there whatsoever.

              Comment


              • #37
                seriously they should give Marquette King Jr another shot

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                  McNuggets is to blame for that.
                  yes terrible because he knew nothing about building a team

                  RB Knowshon Moreno (2009, Round 1, Pick 12): 241 rushing attempts, 1,038 yards, 10 touchdowns, 60 catches, 548 yards, three touchdowns DE Robert Ayers (2009, Round 1, Pick 18): 29 tackles, 5.5 sacks, forced fumble FS David Bruton (2009, Round 4, Pick 114): 23 tackles P Britton Colquitt (2009 free agent): 65 punts, 2,893 yards, 44.5 average, 38.8 net average WR Demaryius Thomas (2010, Round 1, Pick 22): 92 catches, 1,430 yards, 14 touchdowns OG Zane Beadles (2010, Round 2, Pick 45): 16 starts at left guard WR Eric Decker (2010, Round 3, Pick 87): 87 catches, 1,288 yards, 11 touchdowns DT Kevin Vickerson (2010, free agent): 22 tackles, sack OT Chris Clark (2010, free agent): 14 starts at left tackle DT Mitch Unrein (2010, free agent): 20 tackles

                  Read more at: https://nesn.com/2014/01/josh-mcdani...through-draft/

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I want us to draft Braden Mann. He’d be worth his weight in gold.
                    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X