No announcement yet.

Broncos @ Cheifs week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going into the season, this appeared to be the toughest game on the schedule. The fact that the Broncos have only won three games total during the month of December at Arrowhead in franchise history tells you all you need to know.

Comment

Something that could be in Denvers favor??? KC expected to get 5-7 inches of snow today

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
        I think the issue was more about awareness than throwing into a tight window. There were a few plays where Lock didn't seem to notice the coverage, expecting a CB to stay in the flat and pass of a receiver to a safety, for example, but the CB stayed on his receiver. His first pass of the game was nearly a pick-six. I need to find the NextGen animated graphic that shows this.

A more experienced Lock shouldn't be forcing passes into tight holes unnecessarily or not setting his feet. We've all seen he has the arm to do it. This is why playing him now is so important. Give him some game time to make mistakes here at the end of the season and let him learn and grow going into next season.
        No matter how many times we watch a play we can’t see exactly what quarterbacks see. There’s also a fine line between taking some risk and a bad decision. Mahomes has made lot of throws most people would say were bad decisions, e.g. throwing back across the field into coverage. If Lock always plays it safe we’ll complain he doesn’t take enough risk to push the ball downfield.

Comment

Defense needs to go for the strip every time McCoy handles it.

Leave it all on that field today boys....
          [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
            Something that could be in Denvers favor??? KC expected to get 5-7 inches of snow today
            Already happening!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by L.M. View Post
              Already happening!

Wow put Risner on a poster... What a majestic beauty

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                I’m still scratching my head how anyone thought this was going to help us. When is the last time we actually played a home game in the snow?

This team isn’t built for snow games. We can’t run when we don’t have much pass threat. And we have a deficient pass attack.

It’s not like they practice in the snow in Denver all the time. They practice in doors. This team knows nothing about playing in snow.

And the score board shows exactly that.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                  I expect this to be a better game than the previous on Thursday Night Football. The defense has several injured players but the young guys are playing good football. I think Lock might come back to earth after last Sunday. If he doesn’t force too many errors I think we have a chance. The Chefs will probably bring a lot of pressure which should open some one on one opportunities. We’ll need a couple of turnovers to win.
                  Correct.....

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                    I’m still scratching my head how anyone thought this was going to help us. When is the last time we actually played a home game in the snow?

This team isn’t built for snow games. We can’t run when we don’t have much pass threat. And we have a deficient pass attack.

It’s not like they practice in the snow in Denver all the time. They practice in doors. This team knows nothing about playing in snow.

And the score board shows exactly that.
                    I thought it might help us because Kansas City Rush defense it's terrible. I thought Denver would run the ball a lot more but I guess that's what I get for thinking

Comment

Working...
                    X