Kareem Jackson + Justin Simmons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kareem Jackson + Justin Simmons

I just wanted to start a Thread and Give Mad Props To K.JAX !! What a Baller Way To Go Defense.

Should be in the pro bowl.
    Last edited by Houshmazode; 12-08-2019, 06:13 PM.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

He had a monster game. He and Simmons at safety are legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
        He had a monster game. He and Simmons at safety are legit.
        Just imagine how good this defense would be if we had a legit 2nd corner opposite Harris??? After Locks emergence, trying to figure out what Denver does with that 1st pick is going to be anybody's guess. I can see corner being the top pick if Harris walks

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
          Just imagine how good this defense would be if we had a legit 2nd corner opposite Harris??? After Locks emergence, trying to figure out what Denver does with that 1st pick is going to be anybody's guess. I can see corner being the top pick if Harris walks
          I can see it being the top pick if Harris stays.
          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
          sigpic

Comment

Jackson had quite the homecoming today.... Great job. He was all over the place making plays.

Comment

His twitter feed is hysterical, salty and not for the faint of heart, but hysterical.

I saw him make a few big hits, it was great to see!

Comment

Kareem has been a stud all season long....he just so happened to have his best game of the year so far....and, it just so happened to be against his prior team.

If Callahan comes back next year, with Chubb, Alexander, Simmons....A free agent or two....and a stud draft pick coupled with a few youngsters that develop, things will be looking really good. Great offense, great defense....yah Baby !!!

Comment

Kareem Jackson + Justin Simmons

I know it’s been a disappointing season. But these are two studs. My question for broncos country is, do we have the best safety tandem in football?
                  sigpic

Comment

Those 2 guys are great. I would like one of them to spy Kelce and make his life miserable the next time Denver plays the Chiefs.

Comment

Yes. I say that with no knowledge of who other good safety tandems are.

Comment

Originally posted by maaskesr View Post
                        Yes. I say that with no knowledge of who other good safety tandems are.
                        It’s safe to say we have one of the best pairs in the league
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Jackson just got suspended

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                            Jackson just got suspended
                            Can we call them a tandem now?

In the age of Uber why does this still happen? Dumb move.

Comment

Working...
                            X