Kareem Jackson + Justin Simmons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
    People make stupid decisions. I would almost guarantee each and everyone of us has made a decision or two in our lives we wish we could take back. Nobody is perfect.
    On average, a convicted drunk driver has driven drunk 80 times before his or her first arrest. The probability is that Kareem Jackson drove drunk multiple times before the being caught. There is no excuse for driving drunk, especially for someone who can easily pay for a limousine service or other ride share.

Comment

His ba was something like .06. It was only a dwai not a DUI. Still no excuse but I’m sure more than just home have drove home thinking they were just fine but in truth could of gotten a dwai if they were pulled over.
      sigpic

Comment

Suspended at the end of this season is better than the beginning of the next.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by simplistickhaos View Post
          His ba was something like .06. It was only a dwai not a DUI. Still no excuse but I’m sure more than just home have drove home thinking they were just fine but in truth could of gotten a dwai if they were pulled over.
          in MO thats not legally drunk. .08 is the limit here which equates to one beer an hour. so if you've ever had 2 beers at a bar and left an hr and a half after you got there, you drove home drunk.
          Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post
            in MO thats not legally drunk. .08 is the limit here which equates to one beer an hour. so if you've ever had 2 beers at a bar and left an hr and a half after you got there, you drove home drunk.
            Exactly but he still came out on Twitter and apologized. He said he needs to hold himself to a higher standard and it won’t happen again.

I had a DUI 15 years ago and haven’t even come close to getting another one. I had a .16 ba level
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X