Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos Country 'Pick Em Challenge -- SUPER BOWL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
    Dude, I'm literally not even an hour away from you!
    I just looked up Rouseville on google earth, looks like I was close to you traveling to Clarion for 4 years as my oldest daughter went to college there. You live in Whitetail heaven!!!.....jeff

Comment

Originally posted by broncosgal24 View Post
      Woo Hoo!! I can’t believe I won! Such great competition all year. Congrats also to Hoove - SF almost pulled it off. It was a hard choice picking K.C. and even harder hearing myself saying, “Go Chiefs!” last night - felt like I might develop a permanent twitch! Lol!

Can’t wait to do it all again next year, but hope our Broncos give us an easy choice for the Super Bowl winner!

Taz, major kudos to you for running such a fun game! I can’t fathom the amount of hours it takes you to keep up with all of this. You’re the best!

On to Free Agency and the Draft!! Go Broncos!!!
      I enjoy the hell out of it. It'd be better if we could get back to the 50+ numbers again. Congratulations BG!!!!!
      sigpic
      2020 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
      Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Matt DiBenedetto & Tony Stewart!
      US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

Originally posted by Hoove View Post
        I just looked up Rouseville on google earth, looks like I was close to you traveling to Clarion for 4 years as my oldest daughter went to college there. You live in Whitetail heaven!!!.....jeff
        Indeed man. I'm in Erie usually at least once a month for drill. We'll have to get together for a beer or something. You have facebook?
        sigpic
        2020 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
        Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Matt DiBenedetto & Tony Stewart!
        US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
          Indeed man. I'm in Erie usually at least once a month for drill. We'll have to get together for a beer or something. You have facebook?
          No, too much drama and bickering...lol

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Working...
            X