Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos Country 'Pick Em Challenge -- SUPER BOWL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncosgal24
    replied
    Thanks everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Hoove
    replied
    Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
    Indeed man. I'm in Erie usually at least once a month for drill. We'll have to get together for a beer or something. You have facebook?
    No, too much drama and bickering...lol

Leave a comment:

• taz1458
    replied
    Originally posted by Hoove View Post
    I just looked up Rouseville on google earth, looks like I was close to you traveling to Clarion for 4 years as my oldest daughter went to college there. You live in Whitetail heaven!!!.....jeff
    Indeed man. I'm in Erie usually at least once a month for drill. We'll have to get together for a beer or something. You have facebook?

Leave a comment:

• taz1458
    replied
    Originally posted by broncosgal24 View Post
    Woo Hoo!! I can’t believe I won! Such great competition all year. Congrats also to Hoove - SF almost pulled it off. It was a hard choice picking K.C. and even harder hearing myself saying, “Go Chiefs!” last night - felt like I might develop a permanent twitch! Lol!

Can’t wait to do it all again next year, but hope our Broncos give us an easy choice for the Super Bowl winner!

Taz, major kudos to you for running such a fun game! I can’t fathom the amount of hours it takes you to keep up with all of this. You’re the best!

On to Free Agency and the Draft!! Go Broncos!!!
    I enjoy the hell out of it. It'd be better if we could get back to the 50+ numbers again. Congratulations BG!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hoove
    replied
    Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
    Dude, I'm literally not even an hour away from you!
    I just looked up Rouseville on google earth, looks like I was close to you traveling to Clarion for 4 years as my oldest daughter went to college there. You live in Whitetail heaven!!!.....jeff

Leave a comment:

• Canmore
    replied
    Impressive....most impressive.

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    CONGRATS BG24. You were great. Here is to you champ

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by broncosgal24 View Post
    Woo Hoo!! I can’t believe I won! Such great competition all year. Congrats also to Hoove - SF almost pulled it off. It was a hard choice picking K.C. and even harder hearing myself saying, “Go Chiefs!” last night - felt like I might develop a permanent twitch! Lol!

Can’t wait to do it all again next year, but hope our Broncos give us an easy choice for the Super Bowl winner!

Taz, major kudos to you for running such a fun game! I can’t fathom the amount of hours it takes you to keep up with all of this. You’re the best!

Congrats!

Thanks to all who participated and a big thanks to taz for running the game!

Leave a comment:

• broncosgal24
    replied

Leave a comment:

• taz1458
    replied
    broncosgl24 becomes to Lowest seed to ever win the BCPEC!!!

Leave a comment:

• taz1458
    replied
    HaHa, yeah on the North coast of America about 20 miles south of Canada along Lake Erie, summers and fall are awesome but winter and spring suck due to the cold lake erie water...lol
    Dude, I'm literally not even an hour away from you!

Leave a comment:

• Hoove
    replied
    HaHa, yeah on the North coast of America about 20 miles south of Canada along Lake Erie, summers and fall are awesome but winter and spring suck due to the cold lake erie water...lol

Leave a comment:

• taz1458
    replied
    Congrats Broncogal24!!!!! It was a tough decision on picking SF, I really thought with the running game and strong defense they could win......plus I hate KC....lol.......GO BRONCOS 2020/2021
    Amen. On a side note, YOU LIVE IN GIRARD???????

Leave a comment:

• Hoove
    replied
    Oh and a big thank you to TAZ, thanks for all the work you put in this every year providing everyone with a great pick em challenge experience...........

Leave a comment:

• Hoove
    replied
    Congrats Broncogal24!!!!! It was a tough decision on picking SF, I really thought with the running game and strong defense they could win......plus I hate KC....lol.......GO BRONCOS 2020/2021

Leave a comment:

Working...
X