No announcement yet.

Another Change Sullivan not returning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Change Sullivan not returning.

Mike Klis
    @MikeKlis
    Major change in Broncos personnel dept:

After 8 years as salary cap guru/contract negotiator, Mike Sullivan will not be returning as his contract expires.
    With significant cap space and many key contract decisions, GM John Elway has big role to fill for free agency. #9sports
    This is getting more interesting. We have a good bit of cap space. I wonder who will be replacing him. Keeping on the edge of my seat lately.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

I'm guessing they already talking with someone if they released him. I wonder who is coming in.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

This worries me, Sullivan was great
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

I'm the Captian now.

Comment

That's a weird move, the Broncos have always been in fairly good cap situations since he's been here (barring March 2016 when they had so many free agents they had to choose between) and they've seemed to do a pretty good job structuring contracts.

Hopefully the new person does a good job.

Comment

Originally posted by From TroyRenck Twitter feed
            Was told #Broncos just felt was time for a change. Was no singular event that caused it. Callahan and James’ upfront money hurt. But Sullivan has had plenty of good deals. Rooting for him to land on his feet
            We’ll see what happens

Comment

Broncos hire Rich Hurtado to replace Sullivan. Spent time in similar role with the Eagles

Comment

Originally posted by sgriffeth78 View Post
                Broncos hire Rich Hurtado to replace Sullivan. Spent time in similar role with the Eagles
                Also a former agent, just like Sullivan. And Hurtado's former agency represents Justin Simmons.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                  Also a former agent, just like Sullivan. And Hurtado's former agency represents Justin Simmons.
                  Epic! From what I hear on radio sounds like an impressive hire.
                  sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Working...
                  X