John Pagano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Pagano

Broncos interviewing him for the vacant OLB coaching job!! I think this would round out a rather impressive coaching staff if you ask me

this feels like it would be a strong move for the Broncos and he has a history of coaching some great OLBS
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

How fast is his 40?

Comment

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
        How fast is his 40?
        I think he could beat Rich Eisen.

Comment

Well we will definitely have a seasoned coaching staff that's for sure.
          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
            I think he could beat Rich Eisen.
            He might be too fast for Elway.

Comment

Just seen on profootballtalk he was hired. I like this hire, great OLB teacher and worked with Fangio in early 2000s. And has a grudge to settle with chargers and raiders
              sigpic

Comment

Another Colorado local

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                  Well we will definitely have a seasoned coaching staff that's for sure.
                  I think We have a decent Coaching staff again. Remember when they were saying that nobody would want to come and work for John Elway after he fired a couple of coaches? I still think that working for the Denver Broncos is a good job.

Comment

Great adds, hope they all gel. Best to give them the best talent to coach up.

Comment

Originally posted by colowoz View Post
                      Great adds, hope they all gel. Best to give them the best talent to coach up.
                      Isn’t Danny Trevathan a free agent this year?

How awesome would it be to have a force in the middle like Kinlaw and then linebackers like Alexander Johnson and Danny Trevathan wreaking havoc behind him!

How much does that open things up for Pagano coaching Von Miller and Bradley Chubb?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                        Isn’t Danny Trevathan a free agent this year?

How awesome would it be to have a force in the middle like Kinlaw and then linebackers like Alexander Johnson and Danny Trevathan wreaking havoc behind him!

How much does that open things up for Pagano coaching Von Miller and Bradley Chubb?
                        Not much. Fangio's defense does not blitz the backers much. Miller and Chubbs game will not produce large numbers of sacks. Fangio looks to his ends to have the sacks. The outside linebackers are more for containment than anything else

Comment

Looks like it's official, Pagano added to the staff!!

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                            Broncos interviewing him for the vacant OLB coaching job!! I think this would round out a rather impressive coaching staff if you ask me
                            wow no kidding? This staff is starting to look ultra seasoned and add him........Fangio ain't messing around
                            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
                              Not much. Fangio's defense does not blitz the backers much. Miller and Chubbs game will not produce large numbers of sacks. Fangio looks to his ends to have the sacks. The outside linebackers are more for containment than anything else
                              Exactly!

I’m glad someone was paying attention. Von Miller really seemed to adapt to Fangios style toward the end of the season. Most folks only want to consider his sack numbers/totals but fail to realize how much he meant to this defense as the season went on.

Von contained the outside pretty damn good for a premier edge rusher. Nothing but class and patience while reading and reacting!

Now The real question is, how long will Von be ok with this style of play?

If he remains a Broncos after next season, I think he’ll go on to have a totally different yet productive career still in his latter years.

As for Chubb, I think he’s a perfect fit for this style!
                              Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-01-2020, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X