Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No post June 1st cuts this year

https://www.profootballrumors.com/20...st-june-1-2020

Eagles are going to get hit hard with Alshon, I hope Denver isn't hit too hard if they plan to depart from certain vets

No, we already split Flacco's cap hit no big dead money elsewhere
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Leary & Jeff H would save a lot other than that probably not much. And Wolfe should be taking a big pay cut and I think he will. Harris is gone. Better a year too soon vs too late - look at Sherman last night.
      Bronco Bob

Comment

Originally posted by bfallona View Post
        Leary & Jeff H would save a lot other than that probably not much. And Wolfe should be taking a big pay cut and I think he will. Harris is gone. Better a year too soon vs too late - look at Sherman last night.
        Based on what? He was graded REALLY high last year. He has injury issues, but not performance issues. He took a pretty significant discount the last contract, which is why he stayed and Jackson didn't. He might not get a huge contract, but he'll most likely maintain his current pay.
        All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinplz77 View Post
          Based on what? He was graded REALLY high last year. He has injury issues, but not performance issues. He took a pretty significant discount the last contract, which is why he stayed and Jackson didn't. He might not get a huge contract, but he'll most likely maintain his current pay.
          Interior defensive linemen are well featured in Fangio system therefore I think they can plug and play almost anyone with an ounce of talent. (Minus Adam Gotsis)

I understand it takes talented DEs to run this system but I don’t think they’d have to over pay. They have a 6/3 280lbs Dre’mont Jones who seems to fit the mold and can get under the shoulders of offensive linemen and maybe they’ll land cheaper talent through free agency like perhaps Calais Campbell.

Wolfe will get paid somewhere but I don’t see him having the same success as he in 2019.
          Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-15-2020, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinplz77 View Post
            So far his contract years have been the anomaly and not the norm as far as rushing the passer.

Comment

Working...
            X