Clear All

• skeeter01
    replied
    Put on............ notice :-)

Leave a comment:

• DN1218
    replied
    Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
    I was looking at some of Lock's highlights and he has a really quick release. One play have a defender zeroing in on him and was probably only 3 feet away and Lock and his arm wasn't raised yet, but within like 1 second he got the ball out with accuracy before he was touched. That being said, the o-line probably knows by now that they only need to protect for a few seconds most of the time. Of course his mobility helps too but if you look at the highlights, look for that release. Even his deep passes are out well ahead with a huge arc to give the receiver time to complete the route. He can through the high arc or the frozen rope but he can get the ball there.

Here is one of my favorite resent videos on his highlights. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL2eF_WLhYk

The best part of this video, besides the song that he singing to, is the comments below! A lot of fans from other teams saying how much they wish their team would have Lock. If you want to feel good about Lock read a few.
    One, that video has me so excited for this upcoming season. Two, there were times watching the video where I thought he would get creamed, and the balls just comes out so quick. He has a laser. One throw I believe it was against the falcons, he threw straight up the middle, I think to fant. It was like a missile

Leave a comment:

• haciendadad
    replied
    I was looking at some of Lock's highlights and he has a really quick release. One play have a defender zeroing in on him and was probably only 3 feet away and Lock and his arm wasn't raised yet, but within like 1 second he got the ball out with accuracy before he was touched. That being said, the o-line probably knows by now that they only need to protect for a few seconds most of the time. Of course his mobility helps too but if you look at the highlights, look for that release. Even his deep passes are out well ahead with a huge arc to give the receiver time to complete the route. He can through the high arc or the frozen rope but he can get the ball there.

Here is one of my favorite resent videos on his highlights. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL2eF_WLhYk

The best part of this video, besides the song that he singing to, is the comments below! A lot of fans from other teams saying how much they wish their team would have Lock. If you want to feel good about Lock read a few.
    Last edited by haciendadad; 02-14-2020, 04:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    What has Elway done that has worked on the Oline. the only good move so far he has really done is bring in Munchek. but that hasn't had time to Put his stamp on the line yet
    Risner is the only one that comes to mind. They should have kept Schofield but I understand why they let him go.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Another great reason to draft the position as to overpay for it, Elway has had a terrible run with band-aid solution offensive lineman.
    What has Elway done that has worked on the Oline. the only good move so far he has really done is bring in Munchek. but that hasn't had time to Put his stamp on the line yet

Leave a comment:

• Joshua2585
    replied
    Another great reason to draft the position as to overpay for it, Elway has had a terrible run with band-aid solution offensive lineman.
    Agree, but his hiring of Munchak was spot on. Now he needs to follow through and give Munchak the ability to draft lineman and turn this group around over the next couple years.

Leave a comment:

• johnlimburg
    replied
    Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    Gotta invest heavily in Oline this year... gotta pick them and groom them in-house. All our free agent Oline have been busts.

Oline seems different than any other position group in that respect. If a lineman is good and has career left, you don't let them go (in today's NFL).

Leave a comment:

• Joshua2585
    replied
    Gotta invest heavily in Oline this year... gotta pick them and groom them in-house. All our free agent Oline have been busts.

Oline seems different than any other position group in that respect. If a lineman is good and has career left, you don't let them go (in today's NFL).

Leave a comment:

• johnlimburg
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    It is early February before free agency and the Draft. Name one Tackle currently on the roster you would start over Garrett Bolles. At this point in time, hyperbole serves no purpose.
    This is an internet forum, what you say, what I say, what anyone says serves no purpose. Was simply a little joke in reference to how bad Bolles has been while managing to remain the unquestioned starter along the way. Also, to answer your serious question proposed in response to a post you also said was hyperbolic (clearly said in jest), Ja'Wuan James.

Leave a comment:

• KWHIT97
    replied
    Resign McGovern and put him back at RG. Sign B.J. Finney away from the Steelers to play Center. If any of Thomas, Becton, Wirfs, or Willis fall to 15 take em. Then the rest of the draft fill your skill positions.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Maybe they can both get Bolles to get whatever he has on Elway sent to them. How he has managed to go into every off-season the last 3 years as an unquestioned starter, he has to have something on Elway.
    It is early February before free agency and the Draft. Name one Tackle currently on the roster you would start over Garrett Bolles. At this point in time, hyperbole serves no purpose.

Leave a comment:

• johnlimburg
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I’m all for it but I’m wondering how much Elway sees it as a necessity over what he already has in Wilkenson or Rodgers.
    Maybe they can both get Bolles to get whatever he has on Elway sent to them. How he has managed to go into every off-season the last 3 years as an unquestioned starter, he has to have something on Elway.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Still need a Swing Tackle. Don't think Wilkinson or Rodgers is the answer. A rookie wouldn't put a strain on the salary cap.
    I’m all for it but I’m wondering how much Elway sees it as a necessity over what he already has in Wilkenson or Rodgers.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-03-2020, 10:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Signing Brandon Sherff and drafting Biadiasz in the second (if available) would be huge. It would solidify the center of Denver’s o-line and possibly open things up for the Broncos to go more defense come draft week.

Something tells me that there is very little intention of replacing Bolles or James at this time. I’d like to see it happen but I doubt it does.
    Still need a Swing Tackle. Don't think Wilkinson or Rodgers is the answer. A rookie wouldn't put a strain on the salary cap.

Leave a comment:

• JPPT1974
    replied
    Just hope he can produce. As really think that he just needs to have an O.L. to protect him!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X