• Show
Clear All

• Rastic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by broncolee View Post
    If it’s true, kinda like that he turned down a better offer.
    I just saw this.

Leave a comment:

• Dotst
    replied
    Anyone know how much cap space we have left after this signing

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Originally posted by Bozack View Post
    I'm all for giving Luck the best opportunity to succeed. I just really hope this doesn't diminish Lindsay's role cuz dude is a baller.
    This will only help Lindsey. Take some heat/pressure off of him while Gordan can help wear down the defense. Royce Freeman obvioulsy wasn't wowing anyone.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Cool. Loved Melvin at UW. Cheered for him in SD (unless he played us).

Hopefully he can bust some nice long TD runs....

Leave a comment:

• Bozack
    replied
    I'm all for giving Luck the best opportunity to succeed. I just really hope this doesn't diminish Lindsay's role cuz dude is a baller.

Leave a comment:

• Orange Crush 16
    replied
    Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
    I am pretty happy with what they've done so far. Damn I cant wait til the 2020 season!!!
    Let's hope the NFL won't delay or cancel the 2020 season.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Think of the playbook gang!!!!!

This will be the look of DCs who play against us...

Leave a comment:

• Papa-pwn
    replied
    This is awesome. Exactly what our RB room needed. Love the attempts made to help build the offense around Lock. Now get a WR or two and a C in the first 3 rounds and our offense is looking young and talented.

Leave a comment:

• BR0NCOFANATIC
    replied
    Gordon is actually a better pass catching RB out of the backfield than Lindsey and he's good at picking up blitzes in the passing game.

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    If it’s true, kinda like that he turned down a better offer.

Leave a comment:

• rst08tierney
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    I'm not thrilled with this move - he is good out of the backfield in the passing game, I will give him that. I think he's expensive for a rotational player too.

He's a Bronco now so I want nothing but success for him. Welcome aboard
    With a young QB you need a solid running game. Think Matt Ryan rookie year with Michael Turner

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Lindsay and Gordon can easily fill in for each other play to play. It will allow a smooth offensive scheme no matter which RB is in the game.

Leave a comment:

• WYBRONCO
    replied
    I think the Chargers even split Gordon out to a slot receiver once in a while. I think Lindsay could do the same if needed. Gordon shouldn't have held out last year, it cost him a lot of money.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Gordon was one of the best fantasy backs just recently. Run game and pass game are both sweet spots. I expect he is not quite to that same "very high" level, but wow....what options we now have. Lock will flick his wrist and there's another 5 or more yards. Ds will have to respect the pass game, and boom, another big run. And then boom, Lock goes long ball to at least 2 receivers with speed/catchability.

As for WRs....I still like CeeDee, but I assure you, if we add any one of a number of this year's draftees, we are set on O, weapon wise.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X