Thank you D Wolfe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zealander View Post
    I am glad he went to a contender. Will pull for him hard.
    You forgot to add “except for when the Broncos play the Ravens in the playoffs”!

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
      You forgot to add “except for when the Broncos play the Ravens in the playoffs”!
      As long as it does not become like the Indy Colts with PM when I hoped they lost to someone else before we played them in the playoffs I am good.
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        Wish him the best as long as he aint't playing us.

Gonna cost me $......
        Gotta hang his jersey up in the coat closet with my daughter's Chris Harris and Emmanuel Sanders jerseys! I think I'm gonna have to talk them into legends like Elway, Atwater or Mecklenburg so I dont have to get them new jerseys every year.
        I think Atwater is a good example here.

When a Bronco wins a Super Bowl with us I do not mind as much having their jersey when they go to another team like how Atwater went to the Jets.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by L.M. View Post
          I wish Derek had gone over to the NFC instead of a team that I despise. I wish him well anyway and I'm thankful for his contribution to the team over the years, especially in 2015.
          Well lot of posters think he is washed up...same with CHJr

Gives the Broncos an opportunity to take advantage of said washed up player. :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
            I should go to a game and wear my orange Wolfe jersey.

And I'm not changing my sig.

Thank you, Wolfe!
            Nothing wrong with that. He was a Denver Bronco and a class act and a excellent contributor.

I don't think there's any problem wearing the jersey of a former Bronco even if they left for more money or whatever. Happens all the time. Unless they were some kind of jerk and disrespected us, that's a different issue, IMO.

I have 2 Elway jerseys, 1 old logo and 1 new logo and 2 Davis jerseys, same thing 1 of each logo.

I do have a Griese jersey, gifted to me when many people thought he was the next franchise QB but I've never worn it. Oh well.
            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Have a great rest of your Career Wolfe. i really hope when he retires teh broncos offer him a 1 day deal or something so he can retire a bronco. he deserves that.
              sigpic
              oakland raders gm
              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

At least he didn’t go to a division rival like CHJ did. I can never forgive CHJ for this.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                  At least he didn’t go to a division rival like CHJ did. I can never forgive CHJ for this.
                  Really...CHJ is an all time great Bronco. Dude wore his emotions on his sleeve and was amazing for us. I loved his chatter to other players. He was outspoken and emotional and a gamer. Sounds to me that you never liked him in the first place.

So do you not forgive Atwater to the Jets, Sharpe to the Ravens, or appreciate Ware coming to us or, Neil Smith, or Eddie MAC , Romo, Brian Dawkins...just examples of great player that left or came to us? It’s a business.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shiz View Post
                    Really...CHJ is an all time great Bronco. Dude wore his emotions on his sleeve and was amazing for us. I loved his chatter to other players. He was outspoken and emotional and a gamer. Sounds to me that you never liked him in the first place.

So do you not forgive Atwater to the Jets, Sharpe to the Ravens, or appreciate Ware coming to us or, Neil Smith, or Eddie MAC , Romo, Brian Dawkins...just examples of great player that left or came to us? It’s a business.
                    Um CHj was my favorite Bronco for years. And none of the examples you provided are apples to apples to what i said. You didn’t name a single player that left us to a division rival.

I can’t forgive him for going to a division rival for less than we offered him. It says nothing but he wants to try to put it to us. Same as Eddie royal did. Over rated his value and wants to try to make us pay when he bet on himself and is wrong.

I wasn’t on here bashing Wolfe for leaving. Because he didn’t go to a division rival.
                    sigpic

Comment

Um CHj was my favorite Bronco for years. And none of the examples you provided are apples to apples to what i said. You didn’t name a single player that left us to a division rival.

I can’t forgive him for going to a division rival for less than we offered him. It says nothing but he wants to try to put it to us. Same as Eddie royal did. Over rated his value and wants to try to make us pay when he bet on himself and is wrong.

I wasn’t on here bashing Wolfe for leaving. Because he didn’t go to a division rival.
                      I don't mind Harris going to the Chargers. My guess is he has as much of an impact as Royal did. He's lost a step and as much as I appreciate his play with the Broncos, it was probably best for both parties that they went their separate ways.
                      Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

My apologies. Not sure if CHJ had other opportunities outside our division, or if you and I actually know the Broncos offered him more money. Just here say. I am sure he is doing what is best for his final leg of his career. I just didn’t like hearing someone could never forgive him for going to a division rival. Doesn’t bother me at all. I loved CHJ and wish him the best. I will always be a fan of his and consider him a Bronco 4 life!

Cheers dude and hope you are ok!
                        sigpic

Comment

This sucks more than CHJ, leaving. Really wanted Wolfe to only ever be a Bronco.
                          sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                            Well lot of posters think he is washed up...same with CHJr

Gives the Broncos an opportunity to take advantage of said washed up player. :thumb:
                            We may see Wolfe again in 2021 when we host the Ravens.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

thats not true Romo went from us to the raiders
                              sigpic
                              oakland raders gm
                              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                                thats not true Romo went from us to the raiders
                                Eddie Kennison went to the chiefs
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X