X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    kennison wasn't mention. but that one was bad cause he made a stupid excuse to get out of denver then went instantly to KC if i remmber right
    Yup. Told shanty his heart wasn’t in football...2 weeks later I believe he was a chief,

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    thats not true Romo went from us to the raiders
    So did Darien Gordon, and Ray Crockett went to the Chefs.

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Originally posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    On Romanowski: Dirty, disgusting player. Actually embarrassed he played in Denver. That style of play has no place in football.
    Not a huge deal but during an interview I remember Romanowski giving strong kudos to Shanahan as a head coach and emphatically stated after SB 32 or SB 33 that he will never play for any other NFL head coach.

Not sure why he would say that. Maybe he thought he would never leave or get traded and retire as a Bronco.

Not in the same interview but I also heard him state he would never, ever help a player up after the end of a play that was on the other team. I'm not saying it should happen frequently but come on, I think it's somewhat unsportsmanlike and I'm sure there are some fans here that are on his side and that's OK.

Leave a comment:

• atwaterandstir
    replied
    Originally posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    I also am going to miss Derek Wolfe.
    Add me to that list.......
    Best of luck DW!

Leave a comment:

• WYBRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    Gonna miss everything about Derek Wolfe. Good luck!
    I also am going to miss Derek Wolfe.

Leave a comment:

• WYBRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I missed him list Romo in his post. But honestly aside from liking his play as a Bronco I never liked Romo as a person anyway. He was always a bit of a dirty player and didn’t he try to break someone’s leg like Shannon sharpe or something after going to the raiders?

Again I don’t have an issue with players leaving. It happens. It’s part of the game. I just don’t like it when they go to division rivals. Especially for less money.
    I don't love the division rival switch, though Denver certainly benefited from Neil Smith leaving the Chiefs.

On Romanoski: Dirty, disgusting player. Actually embarrassed he played in Denver. That style of play has no place in football.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    I missed him list Romo in his post. But honestly aside from liking his play as a Bronco I never liked Romo as a person anyway. He was always a bit of a dirty player and didn’t he try to break someone’s leg like Shannon sharpe or something after going to the raiders?

Again I don’t have an issue with players leaving. It happens. It’s part of the game. I just don’t like it when they go to division rivals. Especially for less money.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Gonna miss everything about Derek Wolfe. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Eddie Kennison went to the chiefs
    kennison wasn't mention. but that one was bad cause he made a stupid excuse to get out of denver then went instantly to KC if i remmber right

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Eddie Kennison went to the chiefs

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Um CHj was my favorite Bronco for years. And none of the examples you provided are apples to apples to what i said. You didn’t name a single player that left us to a division rival.

I can’t forgive him for going to a division rival for less than we offered him. It says nothing but he wants to try to put it to us. Same as Eddie royal did. Over rated his value and wants to try to make us pay when he bet on himself and is wrong.

I wasn’t on here bashing Wolfe for leaving. Because he didn’t go to a division rival.

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    Well lot of posters think he is washed up...same with CHJr

Gives the Broncos an opportunity to take advantage of said washed up player. :thumb:
    We may see Wolfe again in 2021 when we host the Ravens.

Leave a comment:

• nickmeyer
    replied
    This sucks more than CHJ, leaving. Really wanted Wolfe to only ever be a Bronco.

Leave a comment:

• Shiz
    replied
    Um CHj was my favorite Bronco for years. And none of the examples you provided are apples to apples to what i said. You didn’t name a single player that left us to a division rival.

I can’t forgive him for going to a division rival for less than we offered him. It says nothing but he wants to try to put it to us. Same as Eddie royal did. Over rated his value and wants to try to make us pay when he bet on himself and is wrong.

I wasn’t on here bashing Wolfe for leaving. Because he didn’t go to a division rival.
    My apologies. Not sure if CHJ had other opportunities outside our division, or if you and I actually know the Broncos offered him more money. Just here say. I am sure he is doing what is best for his final leg of his career. I just didn’t like hearing someone could never forgive him for going to a division rival. Doesn’t bother me at all. I loved CHJ and wish him the best. I will always be a fan of his and consider him a Bronco 4 life!

Cheers dude and hope you are ok!

Leave a comment:

• Megalodon30
    replied

I don't mind Harris going to the Chargers. My guess is he has as much of an impact as Royal did. He's lost a step and as much as I appreciate his play with the Broncos, it was probably best for both parties that they went their separate ways.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X