X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by Shiz View Post
    Really...CHJ is an all time great Bronco. Dude wore his emotions on his sleeve and was amazing for us. I loved his chatter to other players. He was outspoken and emotional and a gamer. Sounds to me that you never liked him in the first place.

So do you not forgive Atwater to the Jets, Sharpe to the Ravens, or appreciate Ware coming to us or, Neil Smith, or Eddie MAC , Romo, Brian Dawkins...just examples of great player that left or came to us? It’s a business.
    Um CHj was my favorite Bronco for years. And none of the examples you provided are apples to apples to what i said. You didn’t name a single player that left us to a division rival.

I can’t forgive him for going to a division rival for less than we offered him. It says nothing but he wants to try to put it to us. Same as Eddie royal did. Over rated his value and wants to try to make us pay when he bet on himself and is wrong.

I wasn’t on here bashing Wolfe for leaving. Because he didn’t go to a division rival.

Leave a comment:

• Shiz
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    At least he didn’t go to a division rival like CHJ did. I can never forgive CHJ for this.
    Really...CHJ is an all time great Bronco. Dude wore his emotions on his sleeve and was amazing for us. I loved his chatter to other players. He was outspoken and emotional and a gamer. Sounds to me that you never liked him in the first place.

So do you not forgive Atwater to the Jets, Sharpe to the Ravens, or appreciate Ware coming to us or, Neil Smith, or Eddie MAC , Romo, Brian Dawkins...just examples of great player that left or came to us? It’s a business.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    At least he didn’t go to a division rival like CHJ did. I can never forgive CHJ for this.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Have a great rest of your Career Wolfe. i really hope when he retires teh broncos offer him a 1 day deal or something so he can retire a bronco. he deserves that.

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    I should go to a game and wear my orange Wolfe jersey.

And I'm not changing my sig.

Thank you, Wolfe!
    Nothing wrong with that. He was a Denver Bronco and a class act and a excellent contributor.

I don't think there's any problem wearing the jersey of a former Bronco even if they left for more money or whatever. Happens all the time. Unless they were some kind of jerk and disrespected us, that's a different issue, IMO.

I have 2 Elway jerseys, 1 old logo and 1 new logo and 2 Davis jerseys, same thing 1 of each logo.

I do have a Griese jersey, gifted to me when many people thought he was the next franchise QB but I've never worn it. Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by L.M. View Post
    I wish Derek had gone over to the NFC instead of a team that I despise. I wish him well anyway and I'm thankful for his contribution to the team over the years, especially in 2015.
    Well lot of posters think he is washed up...same with CHJr

Gives the Broncos an opportunity to take advantage of said washed up player. :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Wish him the best as long as he aint't playing us.

Gonna cost me $......
    Gotta hang his jersey up in the coat closet with my daughter's Chris Harris and Emmanuel Sanders jerseys! I think I'm gonna have to talk them into legends like Elway, Atwater or Mecklenburg so I dont have to get them new jerseys every year.
    I think Atwater is a good example here.

When a Bronco wins a Super Bowl with us I do not mind as much having their jersey when they go to another team like how Atwater went to the Jets.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
    You forgot to add “except for when the Broncos play the Ravens in the playoffs”!
    As long as it does not become like the Indy Colts with PM when I hoped they lost to someone else before we played them in the playoffs I am good.

Leave a comment:

• FR Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by Zealander View Post
    I am glad he went to a contender. Will pull for him hard.
    You forgot to add “except for when the Broncos play the Ravens in the playoffs”!

Leave a comment:

• swinginhorseman
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Wish him the best as long as he aint't playing us.

Gonna cost me $......
    Gotta hang his jersey up in the coat closet with my daughter's Chris Harris and Emmanuel Sanders jerseys! I think I'm gonna have to talk them into legends like Elway, Atwater or Mecklenburg so I dont have to get them new jerseys every year.
    I hear you man... I have a nuggets Carmelo jersey. I used it for my work out at home shirt for years. I was going to throw it away but ever since the toilet paper shortage it has become quite useful......

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    I wish Derek had gone over to the NFC instead of a team that I despise. I wish him well anyway and I'm thankful for his contribution to the team over the years, especially in 2015.

Leave a comment:

• Zealander
    replied
    I am glad he went to a contender. Will pull for him hard.

Leave a comment:

• MHSalute
    replied
    One of my favorites, a true Bronco. Maybe back in 2021...hell even Sharpe tried out the Ravens before coming back

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    3 mil + 6 mil in incentives is a bargain for a player like Wolfe

wish him the best. He was a good player for us.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Raven Fans HATE the pick up. Twitters roasting him hard.....
    I should go to a game and wear my orange Wolfe jersey.

And I'm not changing my sig.

Thank you, Wolfe!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X