Von Miller Tests Positive For COVID-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Von Miller Tests Positive For COVID-19

Per Rappoport, Von has tested positive and plans to talk publicly tomorrow.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

With the money he has, he should’ve been living like a hermit somewhere away from everything and everyone but I know this lock down is hard and it’s hard on everyone.

Not good news for the Broncos star. I wish him the best and hope he gets well soon.

Comment

Wishing Von a quick and speedy recovery.

Comment

Could be a simple case. Hope so. The problem is whether or not he infected others, and if the infection came in a group setting, which means it could spread to many. But many cases are clearly not in a group settings, and the outcomes are good, so I will not leap ahead until he speaks.

Comment

Hope for the Best, remember it can infect anyone..... STAY SAFE.

Comment

Hope his lungs doesn't get damage from this and hope he has a fast and healthy recovery.

Comment

Get better Von!
              sigpic

Comment

Von take care and may your recovery be speedy and full
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Von has asthma which puts him in a higher risk demographic. Let's hope for a fast recovery for him and all the others that get COVID.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    Could be a simple case. Hope so. The problem is whether or not he infected others, and if the infection came in a group setting, which means it could spread to many. But many cases are clearly not in a group settings, and the outcomes are good, so I will not leap ahead until he speaks.
                    That did not come out quite the way I hoped. I hope Von is good. I hope it was not in a group setting when he got it. Bottom line, millions and millions have got it (and probably millions more), so it may just simply be a case of a minor nature. That's what I really hope!

Comment

Dude will sack this virus harder than Newton in the Super Bowl.

Get well soon, Vonster.
                      To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Was he symptomatic?

I have been on the back lines of the battle, since I work in healthcare
                        Last edited by dolphinsneu; 04-16-2020, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Sucks to hear, but I'm not surprised. It's only a matter of time before you'll start hearing more and more NFL players, heck other celebs and house hold names testing positive.

Hoping for a speedy and safe recovery to Von and anyone else who tests positive, or has it.

Comment

Originally posted by dolphinsneu View Post
                            Was he symptomatic?

I have been on the back lines of the battle, since I work in healthcare
                            From what I read on ESPN he has a cough that sounded weird (possibly from it with his asthma) and his wife suggested he get tested.

Comment

Get Well 2 My Favorite Denver Broncos Von Miller. You got this and Broncos Country is wishing you a speedy recovery.

Comment

Working...
                              X