No announcement yet.

Best Offense since 2013?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In 2014 we were 2nd in the NFL in points scored at game. One of two teams averaging 30+ points a game.

2015 we fell to 24th pts/game but an epic defense carried us to the third one of these :lombardi:
    2016 we were 11th worst.
    2017 6th worst
    2018 9th worst
    2019 5th worst

I do not think we will match 2014 with the 2nd most points scored but we will be better than any other season since.

It is pretty safe to assume this just looking at how the offense performed with Lock in 2020 compared to how it performed with other QBs. That is before adding all the talent we have added in free agency and the draft.
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
      I don't like "on paper" I guess, but ya since Manning's 2014 season this is as good as it has looked. 2016 "on paper" looked good too tho, it just wasn't.

Lynch was going to be the "prototypical" Kubiak QB that could roll out and had a huge arm to take advantage of DT and Sanders. Booker was a gift in round 4 as he should have gone in round two, and Sambrailo and Garcia were going to take that big step forward and solidify the OL. Jano the stud FB and Heuerman the solid duel purpose TE was just the icing on the cake...that was what was "on paper".

I'm just saying it always looks great this time of year, I do like what we have done tho.
      I don’t like paper either!.......but that’s all we got right now and possibly all will get this season
      sigpic

Comment

In April all we are talking about is potential. There is not much else to talk about in April when talking NFL

Come back in Nov if one wants to discuss what is actually going to happen
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
        X