No announcement yet.

FF Div I 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we drop these players too if they get covid? I know some leagues have a do not drop list, but this year it might be worth considering allowing coaches to drop those players if they want to? Just a thought.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
      Can we drop these players too if they get covid?
      Players with the covid-19 status can be dropped. If they belong to the undroppable list, I believe they can't. Maybe I can manually release an undroppable player if the team owner wants to. It's also possible to play without the undroppable list.
      sigpic

Comment

Could be very interesting this year with the COVID stuff. Gotta watch the wire for backups if any big names go down.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
          I tried to schedule the draft for September 7 7:00 PM ET but that option is not available anymore, so I pushed it back to 7:30 PM ET.

As of now, our draft is set for September 7, 7:30 PM ET

Let me know if this date and time do not work for you.
          Ok with me. Hopefully our landline and internet connection will be fixed by then. Storm Francis has been playing havoc!!

Comment

Our internet is still not fixed and I don't have the league bookmarked on my cell phone. I've clicked on the link to our league in this thread and will see if I can do some pre-ranking.
            Last edited by Jaws; 09-03-2020, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Welp......
              Last edited by RealBronco; 09-05-2020, 11:15 AM.
              sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                Welp......
                I'm trying to bring you back. Stay tuned.
                sigpic

Comment

I tried asking mozzerpete if he would switch to EddieMac's division so RealBronco could remain in Div I, but there was no reply and the draft is today. It's unfortunate because RealBronco has been in this division since the beginning and he's the only member from the 2019 season who is not returning. I hope we can find a way to bring RealBronco back next season.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                    I tried asking mozzerpete if he would switch to EddieMac's division so RealBronco could remain in Div I, but there was no reply and the draft is today. It's unfortunate because RealBronco has been in this division since the beginning and he's the only member from the 2019 season who is not returning. I hope we can find a way to bring RealBronco back next season.
                    Thanks for trying.

I feel so unprepared for the draft tonight. Not that I ever feel confident.
                    Administrator
                    sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Good luck all!
                      Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Good luck all!

Getting both Raider starting receivers was not part of the plan lol.

Comment

Good luck everyone!
                          Administrator
                          sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

NFL.com says my team is crap and that I will have a losing record.

WITH SOME RISKY PICKS, THUNDERING WORKHORSE POWER LOOKS TO CRACK THE TOP TIER

Draft Grade
                            B
                            Proj Record
                            6-7
                            Proj Finish

DRAFT SUMMARY
                            After picking 10th overall, Thundering Workhorse Power is projected to land in seventh place in Official BCMB Div 1. Let's hope that prediction serves as bulletin board material. They secured a trio of wide receivers with plenty of room to grow.

. If other NFL.com users are right, Russell Wilson was a steal in the 6th round (63rd overall pick versus an ADP of 38.7).
                            . Other NFL.com drafters felt that choosing Raheem Mostert in the 4th round was somewhat of a stretch (39th overall pick versus an ADP of 80.2).
                            . Thundering Workhorse Power may know something no one else does, grabbing Darrel Williams, who is on a squad in less than 10% of all NFL.com leagues (4%).
                            sigpic

Comment

NFL appears to like my team. Overall I wasn't very happy how the draft was going for me, but my team should be decent and I have a fighting chance each week. -Rod- you are first on the list, good luck this week, but hopefully not too much luck.

WITH AN OUTSTANDING COLLECTION OF BACKS, MUSTACHE RIDES SHOULD BE POSITIONED FOR THE TITLE
                              Draft Grade
                              A
                              Proj Record
                              12-1
                              Proj Finish
                              DRAFT SUMMARY
                              Along with a solid draft position,, Mustache Rides had an outstanding performance. They acquired the highest-scoring foursome of running backs in the league.

Cam Newton may have been a steal in the 13th round, with an overall pick of 146th compared to an ADP of 124.5).
                              Other NFL.com drafters felt that choosing David Montgomery in the 7th round was somewhat of a stretch (74th overall pick versus an ADP of 88.6).
                              Mustache Rides had a strong finish, accumulating the most projected points in the league over the second half of the draft.
                              KEEPER VALUE
                              Mustache Rides made use of their only keeper position to hold on to Dalvin Cook (8.1 ADP). From an ADP perspective, he is as valuable as a draft pick in the bottom half of the first round.

Comment

Draft Grade
                                A+
                                Proj Record
                                13-0
                                Proj Finish
                                Championship
                                DRAFT SUMMARY
                                Who are we to question Devilspawn?

That's my story and I'm stcking to it.

Comment

Working...