FF Div I 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Congrats Thundering Workhorse Power!! I thought I had a good shot going into the late game...but no,... Kamara in the clutch!
    Thanks, I thought it was over but now there's one more left.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
      I am going to leave the FF leagues after the season. I barely watched the NFL this year and have not taken good care of my teams, not paying attention to the bench or reserve list. My interest in at an all-time low and it's not fair to take a spot when other people want to play and have a competitive league.

This division and the smackdown league will need a new commish for next year. Whoever takes this role, just start setting up the league early and there will be no issues.

Thanks.
      Sorry to hear that. I'm hoping that you'll change your mind. You've always taken good care of us. Thanks!
      Administrator
      sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post

Sorry to hear that. I'm hoping that you'll change your mind. You've always taken good care of us. Thanks!
        Thank you, but I just haven't watched enough football to keep playing FF.

I was lucky to be in the finals this year, but it's disappointing that I'm playing against an abandoned team.
        sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=-Rod-;n8343110]

Thank you, but I just haven't watched enough football to keep playing FF.

I was lucky to be in the finals this year, but it's disappointing that I'm playing against an abandoned team.[/QUOTE]

how do you think the rest of us feel?
          sigpic

Comment

how do you think the rest of us feel?
            That team is still very strong overall and S. Barkley was the only issue until H. Henry was ruled out this week. However, Barkley has been out since week 3, so this team has been on auto-pilot for most of the season.
            sigpic

Comment

That team is still very strong overall and S. Barkley was the only issue until H. Henry was ruled out this week. However, Barkley has been out since week 3, so this team has been on auto-pilot for most of the season.
              I know.

My team lost last week so I lost out in the championship round to an autopilot team. I think I lost to him in the regular season week 12, maybe, when Tyrek Hill went off. I wish I could draft so well to have a team make it all the way with no edits. I wish I could have made it one more round...I'm killing it this week for 3rd.
              sigpic

Comment

I know.

My team lost last week so I lost out in the championship round to an autopilot team. I think I lost to him in the regular season week 12, maybe, when Tyrek Hill went off. I wish I could draft so well to have a team make it all the way with no edits. I wish I could have made it one more round...I'm killing it this week for 3rd.
                I found out about the team too late to do anything. No matter where the team is ranked, it is disqualified from any prizes. I have no way to contact the owner. It is a situation that we have never had before.

I'm hoping that we can give the top 2 teams prizes in each division. Maybe that would make up for the autopilot team?
                Administrator
                sigpic

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I found out about the team too late to do anything. No matter where the team is ranked, it is disqualified from any prizes. I have no way to contact the owner. It is a situation that we have never had before.

I'm hoping that we can give the top 2 teams prizes in each division. Maybe that would make up for the autopilot team?
                  that would be sweet!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I was taken out by the abandoned team, not how I saw the playoffs going.

Thank you Rod for running the league!

Comment

Congrats, -Rod- ! I hope you'll reconsider next season.

that would be sweet!!
                      Did you come in second?
                      Administrator
                      sigpic

#LupusAwareness

Comment

Congrats, -Rod- ! I hope you'll reconsider next season.

Did you come in second?
                        Final standings (top 6):

1. Rod
                        2. Freyaka (abandoned team)
                        3. broncos SB2010
                        4. dipablo
                        5. EvertonBroncos
                        6. Ringo56
                        sigpic

Comment

Final standings (top 6):

1. Rod
                          2. Freyaka (abandoned team)
                          3. broncos SB2010
                          4. dipablo
                          5. EvertonBroncos
                          6. Ringo56
                          Thanks.

Administrator
                          sigpic

#LupusAwareness

Comment

Working...
                          X