replied
    Originally posted by Jaws View Post

You got a pushover matchup this week
    I wish.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Hey, are you Sharkdonian Mônstars in the Fleaflicker league? All I needed was 1 tackle in the last 10 minutes by Kendricks. If only Dak dove for more yardage. 149.98 to 149.62 is a pretty painful way to lose.
    I am! That was rather mean of me wasn't it?!

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied

Hey, are you Sharkdonian Mônstars in the Fleaflicker league? All I needed was 1 tackle in the last 10 minutes by Kendricks. If only Dak dove for more yardage. 149.98 to 149.62 is a pretty painful way to lose.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post

We're a quiet bunch.

At one point, I had 7 out. Now it's just 1. I had to make quick decisions on Sunday morning when I found out that Broncos/NE game was rescheduled. I had 3 players and no one on my bench that I could use. Now I have players and it's like, who are these people?

I love fantasy.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied

Wah.
    Nevermind, slow to start, fast to finish!
    You still have an injury ravaged roster?
    We're a quiet bunch.

At one point, I had 7 out. Now it's just 1. I had to make quick decisions on Sunday morning when I found out that Broncos/NE game was rescheduled. I had 3 players and no one on my bench that I could use. Now I have players and it's like, who are these people?

I love fantasy.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    I have 3 or 4 more out. Time to see who is available.

I'm still waiting.
    Wah.
    Nevermind, slow to start, fast to finish!
    You still have an injury ravaged roster?

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
    I have both Michael Thomas and Chris Godwin as major doubts for this week, big losses considering I've already had AJ Green play in the flex, earning me a whopping 2.9 points
    I have 3 or 4 more out. Time to see who is available.

Yay, 1st win.
    I'm still waiting.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Yay, 1st win.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Don't forget that if your player goes to IR with a short-term for a few weeks, you can move him to one of the reserve slots.

Leave a comment:

• EvertonBroncos
    replied
    Anyone getting hit with injuries? I have Kittle and Lindsay out. I was hoping to make it through the first couple of weeks with everyone healthy.
    I have both Michael Thomas and Chris Godwin as major doubts for this week, big losses considering I've already had AJ Green play in the flex, earning me a whopping 2.9 points

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Anyone getting hit with injuries? I have Kittle and Lindsay out. I was hoping to make it through the first couple of weeks with everyone healthy.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Finally my internet is fixed & just in time to set my roster! Good season everyone!

Leave a comment:

• haciendadad
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Draft Grade
    A+
    Proj Record
    13-0
    Proj Finish
    Championship
    DRAFT SUMMARY
    Who are we to question Devilspawn?

That's my story and I'm stcking to it.
    With all that positive prognostication, I might as well pack it in. Well, it was good while it lasted. I'm done. :-)

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Draft Grade
    A+
    Proj Record
    13-0
    Proj Finish
    Championship
    DRAFT SUMMARY
    Who are we to question Devilspawn?

That's my story and I'm stcking to it.

Leave a comment:

• Ringo56
    replied
    NFL appears to like my team. Overall I wasn't very happy how the draft was going for me, but my team should be decent and I have a fighting chance each week. -Rod- you are first on the list, good luck this week, but hopefully not too much luck.

WITH AN OUTSTANDING COLLECTION OF BACKS, MUSTACHE RIDES SHOULD BE POSITIONED FOR THE TITLE
    Draft Grade
    A
    Proj Record
    12-1
    Proj Finish
    DRAFT SUMMARY
    Along with a solid draft position,, Mustache Rides had an outstanding performance. They acquired the highest-scoring foursome of running backs in the league.

Cam Newton may have been a steal in the 13th round, with an overall pick of 146th compared to an ADP of 124.5).
    Other NFL.com drafters felt that choosing David Montgomery in the 7th round was somewhat of a stretch (74th overall pick versus an ADP of 88.6).
    Mustache Rides had a strong finish, accumulating the most projected points in the league over the second half of the draft.
    KEEPER VALUE
    Mustache Rides made use of their only keeper position to hold on to Dalvin Cook (8.1 ADP). From an ADP perspective, he is as valuable as a draft pick in the bottom half of the first round.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X