My "OFFICIAL" Apology to Quentin Griffin thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My "OFFICIAL" Apology to Quentin Griffin thread

In some recent posts I said that Griffin was "a waste of a fourth round draft pick". He was pretty amazing out there, and I am not afraid to say this after wathcing a certain "little" running back for years when he was with the Lions, but Quentin really reminded me of Barry Sanders. Good job Q.

Ya I apologize too. I'm saying the same thing he looked exactly like Barry Sanders.

Comment

I just don't think many people gave the little guy a chance. Recieving and running...I think we just found us a good 3rd down back
      BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

I think we just founded another weapon.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

receiving and running?!?!?!?!?! how bout blocking too? =)

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
            Ya I apologize too. I'm saying the same thing he looked exactly like Barry Sanders.
            Barry, well hmmm, I will admit- I saw some amazing feetwork, with leg-shift and hip movement like that of Barry!

Comment

Q definitely had some moves reminiscent of Barry Sanders. There are some Indy DB’s still out on the field looking for their jocks. I said here last week that playing on the carpet would be to his benefit and I am glad to see that this is one of the rare cases where I was on the money. It’s just too bad that a couple of chances he had to score came up just short.

http://216.58.161.130/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5170&perpage=15&pagenum ber=2
              Last edited by R1ck; 12-22-2003, 06:56 AM.
              Fan since 1973. Broncos forever!

Comment

Working...
              X