Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIV 2/3 2020 -Masks? We don't need no stinkin' masks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, just FYI I am Team 6

Comment

• Originally posted by SecondsAway131 View Post
      Hey, just FYI I am Team 6
      Are you going to be Team 6 all season?
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Draft room open fellas!! Good luck!!

Comment

• Good job everyone. Got caught off guard losing both picks the 2 picks before I drafted. Mark Ingram and Cam Akers so dang both of you lol. So my running back room is not pretty but we will see how they shake out

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
            Good job everyone. Got caught off guard losing both picks the 2 picks before I drafted. Mark Ingram and Cam Akers so dang both of you lol. So my running back room is not pretty but we will see how they shake out
            Well, DutchMafia is always open for trades LOL....I drafted RB heavy and left myself a little thin at WR

Comment

• I think that's the first time I've ever gone WR/WR in the first two rounds. Going to be a wild year.

Welcome to the league, Omaha!. Welcome back SA131. Good luck everyone.

Comment

• Great draft! I went hard on RB/WR drafting 7 before I took another position. Hope that works out

Hope everyone has a fun FFB season!
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Hey guys. Was checking out the settings. Just a suggestion, wondering how you guys feel about taking the 2 day trade period down to 1? 2 day wait after a trade is accepted feels like an eternity haha. Just a thought. I've found in my other league that 1 day works out pretty good. Thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha! View Post
                    Hey guys. Was checking out the settings. Just a suggestion, wondering how you guys feel about taking the 2 day trade period down to 1? 2 day wait after a trade is accepted feels like an eternity haha. Just a thought. I've found in my other league that 1 day works out pretty good. Thoughts?
                    That's a good idea. I'd vote in favor, but some of the other guys might want to have the extra time for veto with life getting in the way. Not that I ever veto a trade unless it's preposterous. I've only done it once. I agree though. It takes time to make a fair trade that's truly impactful in FF. When you're trading important pieces, you want them to go through before any live action.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                      That's a good idea. I'd vote in favor, but some of the other guys might want to have the extra time for veto with life getting in the way. Not that I ever veto a trade unless it's preposterous. I've only done it once. I agree though. It takes time to make a fair trade that's truly impactful in FF. When you're trading important pieces, you want them to go through before any live action.
                      I am 100% in favor of the 1 day period but you hit the nail on the head. Extra time to preview the trade is needed...at least this year

Comment

• Hey guys. Glad you are up and running... and auto draft does better for me than I do! Haha

Good luck all !
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                          Hey guys. Glad you are up and running... and auto draft does better for me than I do! Haha

Good luck all !
                          I was going to suggest you just auto every year LOL😂

Comment

• I never like getting good reviews on my draft...they are almost always opposite LOL

Draft Grade : B
                            Record : 11-2
                            Finish : 2nd

DRAFT SUMMARY
                            Dutch Mafia had success drafting in the first spot of the opening round, delivering a roster that has playoff potential. They went all-in on running backs early, using their first three selections to add players at that position. Corresponding with that strategy, Dutch Mafia landed the most prolific trio of running backs in the league.

Other NFL.com drafters felt that choosing Brandin Cooks in the 8th round was somewhat of a stretch (80th overall pick versus an ADP of 107.7).
                            Dutch Mafia had a strong finish, accumulating the most projected points in the league over the second half of the draft.
                            With four ADP-based steals including Carson Wentz, Aaron Rodgers, and Jared Cook, some shrewd moves were made throughout the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha! View Post
                              Hey guys. Was checking out the settings. Just a suggestion, wondering how you guys feel about taking the 2 day trade period down to 1? 2 day wait after a trade is accepted feels like an eternity haha. Just a thought. I've found in my other league that 1 day works out pretty good. Thoughts?
                              I am for this change. With games on Thursday, Sunday and Monday and Waiver in middle of the week I am checking out the fantasy football stuff regularly.

Honestly I have not seen a trade rejected ... *knock on wood*

The 2 day wait would make it difficult to make a trade and have the players available the same week.

Comment

• Originally posted by SecondsAway131 View Post
                                Hey, just FYI I am Team 6
                                Lol I gave myself a real team name, just for you

Comment

Working...
                                X