Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIV 2/3 2020 -Masks? We don't need no stinkin' masks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice block, Hadez. Taking a page right out of my playbook. I approve.

The Fantasy Gods are out to get me this year. The two time back to back is all about the challenge. Bring it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
      Nice block, Hadez. Taking a page right out of my playbook. I approve.

The Fantasy Gods are out to get me this year. The two time back to back is all about the challenge. Bring it on.
      Was not intentional

I went to sleep before I could decide on who my 3rd waiver claim would be. Woke up and tried doing it at 12:02 only to see I just added the guy and blocked my roster from accepting my 1st and 2nd waiver claim. Released the guy asap.

Btw at 12:00 AM Pacific one can see all the players who have roster claims on them. They have dates next to their names. All the players without dates did not get a roster claim. Yea...lesson I learned at 12 AM this morning.
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
        Was not intentional

I went to sleep before I could decide on who my 3rd waiver claim would be. Woke up and tried doing it at 12:02 only to see I just added the guy and blocked my roster from accepting my 1st and 2nd waiver claim. Released the guy asap.

Btw at 12:00 AM Pacific one can see all the players who have roster claims on them. They have dates next to their names. All the players without dates did not get a roster claim. Yea...lesson I learned at 12 AM this morning.
        Yeah, I saw you did some gymnastics there. Dual purpose signing on Snell, though.

Think I'm gunna roll out Howard this week...we'll see I guess. Should've drafted Fant.

Comment

• Div 2/3 ...................

Hello....
          sigpic

Comment

• By the way, if anyone is interested in Jeudy, I'm happy to sell him for a premium

Comment

• Anyone on my team is available for the right price
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Can't blame a guy for trying....but McCaffrey not for sale LOL....

Glad I went RB heavy, losing CMac for a bit going to hurt but could be worse

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                  Can't blame a guy for trying....but McCaffrey not for sale LOL....

Glad I went RB heavy, losing CMac for a bit going to hurt but could be worse
                  I've seen him moved in a few leagues. Some teams won't be able to handle 4-6 weeks without him, so had to try lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                    Div 2/3 ...................

Hello....
                    You back?? Things slowing down for you??

Comment

• GG spice, I'll CP when I get to my laptop....I may have to spread some love around 1st 😉

Comment

GG spice, I'll CP when I get to my laptop....I may have to spread some love around 1st 😉
                        These injuries suck this year. You lost McCaffrey, and I was down Mostert, M Thomas, Le'Veon (yes I might've played him, Half PPR), lost D Johnson after one touch to a concussion, and now Godwin has a hamstring. The No IR slot rule in this league means I might have to trade LeVeon and something else to make room on my roster. Either way, I think a trade is on the horizon for me. I was looking at making one before this week. Brees has sucked so hard this year, and I brought in Minshew (who I didn't want to play THU after Chark sat out), only to get fewer points than broke down Brees was giving me. It's important in this league to find a QB who will average around 20 to 25 points, because QB scoring is juiced. I'm not going to compete against a team with Wilson, Mahomes, etc. I needed a miracle like McCaffrey being out to win with Minshew giving me 10.

Maybe LeVeon and Hurst for a receiver, is what I'm offering right now. I'll roll with Minshew and the soft schedule for now. Any takers, get at me. You want to make me an offer on one of my other receivers, I might be willing to negotiate. Have to wait and see how bad Godwin is.

Comment

• One thing that we haven't discussed is what to do with cancelled games. Do we just suck it up and deal with it the best we can? I don't know the answers but that's kind of what I'm leaning towards. I don't always check my email and by the far and few between responses in this thread it's going to be hard to keep up with requests for point substitutions.

Comment

You back?? Things slowing down for you??

I’m hoping for November.... it was looking to be mid October... but nope...
                            sigpic

Comment

One thing that we haven't discussed is what to do with cancelled games. Do we just suck it up and deal with it the best we can? I don't know the answers but that's kind of what I'm leaning towards. I don't always check my email and by the far and few between responses in this thread it's going to be hard to keep up with requests for point substitutions.
                              What else can we do?

The biggest suck is this will eventually start to affect fantasy games that matter. People may miss the fantasy playoffs or lose a fantasy playoff game because of this. I think the only option is to suck it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post

What else can we do?

The biggest suck is this will eventually start to affect fantasy games that matter. People may miss the fantasy playoffs or lose a fantasy playoff game because of this. I think the only option is to suck it up.
                                Yup I had to find a kicker and defense prior to this week game because of the Broncos game being canceled. Good news is I suck so didn't really matter lol

Adopted Broncos:
                                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                                Adopted posters:
                                Everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X