Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIV 2/3 2020 -Masks? We don't need no stinkin' masks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Spitfire View Post
    I'm ready to play coach, I am related to Hadez.

Spitfire
    Welcome to the boards. Welcome to the league.

Leave a comment:

• Spitfire
    replied
    I'm ready to play coach, I am related to Hadez.

Spitfire

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Spitfire View Post
    Am I in the league?

What's next?
    Are you Hadez buddy? If so... send me a PM with your email and I’ll get you signed up.

Leave a comment:

• Spitfire
    replied
    Am I in the league?

What's next?

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    I checked my team, I got 2 good keeper options imo

May want to get opinions of coaches taking over a 2019 team.

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I was probably going to give you Zeke. Even though that's been my main dude since he came into the league, I was leaning that way. I just don't know what to do with the Cowboys trying to turn Prescott into Warren Moon, Zeke's 300 carries last year, and the fact that they're acting like they want to use Pollard in more of a 3rd down role.

I mean, McCaffrey had over 400 touches, which is terrifying, but you know what you're going to get as long as CMC can hold up to the punishment.

If you guys want to nix keepers, I'm fine with that. I've never been a huge fan of keepers, but it's a nice change of pace. Adds some strat to the draft process.
    I wouldn't be all that worried about McCaffrey's touches, he's still really young. Both RBs get an enormous amount of work....and I'll be happy to settle for either LOL

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Sure, I'd love to start new draft with ALL Players added back....you know since I got top pick and all LOL. Joking aside I think we should stay with it but like I said....I'd be fine with nixing it 😁
    I was probably going to give you Zeke. Even though that's been my main dude since he came into the league, I was leaning that way. I just don't know what to do with the Cowboys trying to turn Prescott into Warren Moon, Zeke's 300 carries last year, and the fact that they're acting like they want to use Pollard in more of a 3rd down role.

I mean, McCaffrey had over 400 touches, which is terrifying, but you know what you're going to get as long as CMC can hold up to the punishment.

If you guys want to nix keepers, I'm fine with that. I've never been a huge fan of keepers, but it's a nice change of pace. Adds some strat to the draft process.

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Sure, I'd love to start new draft with ALL Players added back....you know since I got top pick and all LOL. Joking aside I think we should stay with it but like I said....I'd be fine with nixing it 😁

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    Are we continuing the keeper?
    I guess we should have this discussion..

I can slot the new players into the old teams so they can pick keepers... or we can do a fresh draft...

Comments? Input?

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Are we continuing the keeper?

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Is dissolve out? I see him posting in a few threads

Sent him a PM... still waiting to hear back.,, hopefully he is in..

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Is dissolve out? I see him posting in a few threads

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Did Alaskajoe find a team?

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    So why don’t we go with that Saturday. And settle on an evening time?

And if you know anyone to play... get themmmm...replacements are hard to find...
    We need three.

Leave a comment:

• TH3JUICEMAN
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Any day preferably in the evening
    Same for me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X