Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIV 2/3 2020 -Masks? We don't need no stinkin' masks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post

Yup I had to find a kicker and defense prior to this week game because of the Broncos game being canceled. Good news is I suck so didn't really matter lol
    I am in 3 leagues this year. The amount of juggling needed so far has been nuts. 6 teams now have different byes. My bye weeks use to be ok but they may not be now. Going to check tonight.

We only in week 5
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• So battle for last was interesting. 9th and 10th place ended up being the 2 highest scores for the week and I finally get a dang win lol... and I just had to go and drop McManus-_-

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
        So battle for last was interesting. 9th and 10th place ended up being the 2 highest scores for the week and I finally get a dang win lol... and I just had to go and drop McManus-_-
        I’m second in scoring in our division, highest in points against (by quite a bit), and in last place. Seems like everyone’s team kills it when they play me lol. Bodes well for Dutch Mafia this week 😂
        sigpic
        2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post

I’m second in scoring in our division, highest in points against (by quite a bit), and in last place. Seems like everyone’s team kills it when they play me lol. Bodes well for Dutch Mafia this week 😂
          Can't wait LOL

Comment

• Hope you all are ready for the comeback!! McCaffrey is back next week and the week after Chubb is eligible for return!! I'll have Rodgers, CMac, Chubb and Jacobs back in the saddle again

Comment

• Tough loss, Omaha. I'd assumed that I lost that game, and hadn't checked until this morning. You're still alive though. We got 6 playoff teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                Hope you all are ready for the comeback!! McCaffrey is back next week and the week after Chubb is eligible for return!! I'll have Rodgers, CMac, Chubb and Jacobs back in the saddle again
                Good game this week. To me it was even closer than the score indicates. My qb had me worried.

My coaching skills have been sucking this year. This was another week I lead the league in points left on the bench. My trophy case has 3 High Scoring Bench trophies for 2020.
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post

Good game this week. To me it was even closer than the score indicates. My qb had me worried.

My coaching skills have been sucking this year. This was another week I lead the league in points left on the bench. My trophy case has 3 High Scoring Bench trophies for 2020.
                  Good game....

I hate getting negative out of players I doubt a different kicker would of made the difference but man that's frustrating

Comment

• holding my Bolles has 3 wins with players getting zero points. Has a team so good it does not need a coach

Comment

• Hahah. Hey all. Things hit the magic slow down mark for me.. got through my last 8 weeks of hell...

im afraid to step back in... my team has never done so good!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                        holding my Bolles has 3 wins with players getting zero points. Has a team so good it does not need a coach
                        He auto drafted, too. lol. EM is living proof that FF is 50% luck.

GG, Birdman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                          Tough loss, Omaha. I'd assumed that I lost that game, and hadn't checked until this morning. You're still alive though. We got 6 playoff teams.
                          Thanks...Yea losing games by a point or less is a killer. Keeping my eye on the prize though. It ain't over til its over!

Comment

GG, Birdman.
                            GG

I have such a bad time picking the right players and finally got a week mostly right lol. Granted I took a huge risk picking lock over Watson but I was in last a figured might as well take a chance. worked out so can't complain. Just going to take my last place finish at this rate lol

Adopted Broncos:
                            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                            Adopted posters:
                            Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              Hahah. Hey all. Things hit the magic slow down mark for me.. got through my last 8 weeks of hell...

im afraid to step back in... my team has never done so good!
                              I have seen this happen before in my yahoo league. Personally I would suggest taking control come playoffs but up to you.

Glad your team is doing well and glad things slowing down for you irl.

Comment

GG, Birdman.
                                Have seen people not manage their team all year and make playoffs. Have not seen any of those teams win a playoff game.

Yea FFB is a lot about luck. There is some good decisions to be made but luck plays a huge role. Part of what makes it so fun imo

Comment

Working...
                                X