Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIV 2/3 2020 -Masks? We don't need no stinkin' masks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or in my case, stupidity. I knew Callahan had a bad ankle going into the game last weekend, but I forgot to check inactives before the game. I figured they'd put Ojemudia on Julio, and then kick Callahan outside. I played Gage banking on Callahan staying outside against 3 receivers. He didn't even play though, so they got our worst corner matched up on Zacchaeus. I would've dropped Gage and picked Zacchaeus up, but forgot to look. I didn't get to watch the game, so I don't even know if Ojemudia got matched up with Julio often or not. He could've played nickel for all I know. Either way, it was a stupid play. I got way too overconfident. Wouldn't have mattered though. My running backs are lame, and Birdman killed me anyway. Last time I go WR/WR with my first two picks, I can tell you that.

Comment

• Sorry EM (not really) I had to steal the top seed from you

Comment

• I wonder what the deal is with tight ends scoring a zillion points on me every week? Oh well. I shouldn't have been in the playoffs anyway. JUICE should've gotten in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
          I wonder what the deal is with tight ends scoring a zillion points on me every week? Oh well. I shouldn't have been in the playoffs anyway. JUICE should've gotten in.
          TEs have been tearing it up.

I am glad we not in yahoo, They applied week 5 stat corrections on Dec 9....which is against their policy but apparently (per some reddit user) they sent out surveys and the results said to apply the corrections.

In a league I play in it changed the result of the week 5 matchup and knocked someone out of the playoffs.
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
            I wonder what the deal is with tight ends scoring a zillion points on me every week? Oh well. I shouldn't have been in the playoffs anyway. JUICE should've gotten in.
            I sucked at FF this year. Congrats! I would have blown it anyways lol
            sigpic
            2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post

TEs have been tearing it up.

I am glad we not in yahoo, They applied week 5 stat corrections on Dec 9....which is against their policy but apparently (per some reddit user) they sent out surveys and the results said to apply the corrections.

In a league I play in it changed the result of the week 5 matchup and knocked someone out of the playoffs.
              Was Yahoo the one where you could play Taysom Hill as a TE or was that ESPN?

GG, Spitfire. GL the rest of the way.

Comment

• Congratulations Judge Jeudy!! Hope I don't beat you too bad

Comment

• Gratz to Judge Jeudy! Good time to break out the 4th highest score in the league this year.

You may want to hope Ebron scores a TD because the top 3 highest scoring games in the league this year belongs to Chubb.

edit - just saw Ebron ruled out. Finals match is set. Good luck both of you.
                  Last edited by Hadez; 12-21-2020, 08:38 PM.
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Looks like Kamara is blowing up 1 week too late for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                      Looks like Kamara is blowing up 1 week too late for me.
                      Usually how that works isn't it LOL. FF (if you let it) can drive you nuts with the week to week inconsistent scores from your stars

Comment

• Welp, here's hoping that Allen doesn't throw a ton tds to Diggs...good luck JJ

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                          Welp, here's hoping that Allen doesn't throw a ton tds to Diggs...good luck JJ
                          I'm a bit late, but congrats on making it to the ship. I've got a chance, but it's a tough one for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by SecondsAway131 View Post

I'm a bit late, but congrats on making it to the ship. I've got a chance, but it's a tough one for sure.
                            Yeah, Rodgers bailed me out for sure. Although, 54 points really isn't that much when you have the QB/WR combo. If Allen gets you 4tds and at least one goes to Diggs you'll get'er done, good luck

Comment

• Trust me Allen and Diggs can get 60 points. It is why I am busting out 160 points in the 3rd place game ...one final gift from the Broncos defense for me in 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by SecondsAway131 View Post

Welp, that's a wrap congratulations champ

Comment

Working...
                                X