Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIV 2/3 2020 -Masks? We don't need no stinkin' masks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like SA made good on that Championship I stole from him two years ago. Guy's impressive. Congrats

Good season everyone. Special thanks to Jv for slapping this thing together at zero hour. We wouldn't have had a season if it wasn't for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

Welp, that's a wrap congratulations champ
      Thanks, Allen and Diggs have been doing it for me all season, not sure why I felt the need to doubt them haha!

Thanks to all for another fun season.

Comment

• Thank you Jv for stepping up as Commish

Originally posted by SecondsAway131 View Post

Thanks, Allen and Diggs have been doing it for me all season, not sure why I felt the need to doubt them haha!

Gratz on the Championship

Allen, Diggs and Kelce really came through at the end of the season.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by SecondsAway131 View Post

Congrats!

We're hoping to get prizes for second place. Is that JvDub95 ?
          Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post

Congrats!

Thanks!

Yep, JvDub95 placed 2nd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post

Congrats!

would appreciate any gesture....even if they were next year game tickets

Comment

would appreciate any gesture....even if they were next year game tickets
                I wish.

My disclaimer every year is that we have no idea what the prizes will be. Could be a key chain or a sticker. It's always fun to see what people get.
                Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Is it too early to start thinking/talking fantasy football?!?!?!

Comment

• Never to early to start...may be a while before others join
                    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                      Never to early to start...may be a while before others join
                      I got a buddy back home here that already drafted. He started a dynasty league and we were debating who should be the top overall pick. The dynasty aspect makes you think a little different.

Comment

I got a buddy back home here that already drafted. He started a dynasty league and we were debating who should be the top overall pick. The dynasty aspect makes you think a little different.
                        I assume that is your first year of dynasty? Have done keepers but never full on dynasty. IMO when playing with keepers first thing to look at is scoring settings. 4 pt for passing TD vs 6 pts is one setting I look at. Also PPR setting is another one I look at.

Comment

I assume that is your first year of dynasty? Have done keepers but never full on dynasty. IMO when playing with keepers first thing to look at is scoring settings. 4 pt for passing TD vs 6 pts is one setting I look at. Also PPR setting is another one I look at.
                          I didn't get in his league but I just questioned whether it should be QB or RB for your early 1 and picks. Imo, mid range young QBs are a dime a dozen. If I have the chance to add multiple starting RBs or 1 QB I go RB route

Comment

I didn't get in his league but I just questioned whether it should be QB or RB for your early 1 and picks. Imo, mid range young QBs are a dime a dozen. If I have the chance to add multiple starting RBs or 1 QB I go RB route
                            IMO the key when talking QB vs RB is what is the pt value of the Passing TD. 4 pts....RB all day. 6 pts....now we have a good debate.

Comment

IMO the key when talking QB vs RB is what is the pt value of the Passing TD. 4 pts....RB all day. 6 pts....now we have a good debate.
                              Every league I play in is a 6 pt per td system....I'd still go RB heavy but that's just me

Comment

Every league I play in is a 6 pt per td system....I'd still go RB heavy but that's just me
                                It was interesting last year no one in our league drafted a QB in round 1. It was also interesting how many rd 1 RBs the last two years ended up being not very good in fantasy that year.

Comment

Working...
                                X