Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIV 2/3 2020 -Masks? We don't need no stinkin' masks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Hope you all are ready for the comeback!! McCaffrey is back next week and the week after Chubb is eligible for return!! I'll have Rodgers, CMac, Chubb and Jacobs back in the saddle again
    Good game this week. To me it was even closer than the score indicates. My qb had me worried.

My coaching skills have been sucking this year. This was another week I lead the league in points left on the bench. My trophy case has 3 High Scoring Bench trophies for 2020.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Tough loss, Omaha. I'd assumed that I lost that game, and hadn't checked until this morning. You're still alive though. We got 6 playoff teams.

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Hope you all are ready for the comeback!! McCaffrey is back next week and the week after Chubb is eligible for return!! I'll have Rodgers, CMac, Chubb and Jacobs back in the saddle again

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post

I’m second in scoring in our division, highest in points against (by quite a bit), and in last place. Seems like everyone’s team kills it when they play me lol. Bodes well for Dutch Mafia this week 😂
    Can't wait LOL

Leave a comment:

• TH3JUICEMAN
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    So battle for last was interesting. 9th and 10th place ended up being the 2 highest scores for the week and I finally get a dang win lol... and I just had to go and drop McManus-_-
    I’m second in scoring in our division, highest in points against (by quite a bit), and in last place. Seems like everyone’s team kills it when they play me lol. Bodes well for Dutch Mafia this week 😂

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    So battle for last was interesting. 9th and 10th place ended up being the 2 highest scores for the week and I finally get a dang win lol... and I just had to go and drop McManus-_-

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post

Yup I had to find a kicker and defense prior to this week game because of the Broncos game being canceled. Good news is I suck so didn't really matter lol
    I am in 3 leagues this year. The amount of juggling needed so far has been nuts. 6 teams now have different byes. My bye weeks use to be ok but they may not be now. Going to check tonight.

We only in week 5

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post

What else can we do?

The biggest suck is this will eventually start to affect fantasy games that matter. People may miss the fantasy playoffs or lose a fantasy playoff game because of this. I think the only option is to suck it up.
    Yup I had to find a kicker and defense prior to this week game because of the Broncos game being canceled. Good news is I suck so didn't really matter lol

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    One thing that we haven't discussed is what to do with cancelled games. Do we just suck it up and deal with it the best we can? I don't know the answers but that's kind of what I'm leaning towards. I don't always check my email and by the far and few between responses in this thread it's going to be hard to keep up with requests for point substitutions.
    What else can we do?

The biggest suck is this will eventually start to affect fantasy games that matter. People may miss the fantasy playoffs or lose a fantasy playoff game because of this. I think the only option is to suck it up.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied

You back?? Things slowing down for you??

I’m hoping for November.... it was looking to be mid October... but nope...

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    One thing that we haven't discussed is what to do with cancelled games. Do we just suck it up and deal with it the best we can? I don't know the answers but that's kind of what I'm leaning towards. I don't always check my email and by the far and few between responses in this thread it's going to be hard to keep up with requests for point substitutions.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    GG spice, I'll CP when I get to my laptop....I may have to spread some love around 1st 😉
    These injuries suck this year. You lost McCaffrey, and I was down Mostert, M Thomas, Le'Veon (yes I might've played him, Half PPR), lost D Johnson after one touch to a concussion, and now Godwin has a hamstring. The No IR slot rule in this league means I might have to trade LeVeon and something else to make room on my roster. Either way, I think a trade is on the horizon for me. I was looking at making one before this week. Brees has sucked so hard this year, and I brought in Minshew (who I didn't want to play THU after Chark sat out), only to get fewer points than broke down Brees was giving me. It's important in this league to find a QB who will average around 20 to 25 points, because QB scoring is juiced. I'm not going to compete against a team with Wilson, Mahomes, etc. I needed a miracle like McCaffrey being out to win with Minshew giving me 10.

Maybe LeVeon and Hurst for a receiver, is what I'm offering right now. I'll roll with Minshew and the soft schedule for now. Any takers, get at me. You want to make me an offer on one of my other receivers, I might be willing to negotiate. Have to wait and see how bad Godwin is.

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    GG spice, I'll CP when I get to my laptop....I may have to spread some love around 1st 😉

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Div 2/3 ...................

Hello....
    You back?? Things slowing down for you??

Leave a comment:

• SecondsAway131
    replied
    Can't blame a guy for trying....but McCaffrey not for sale LOL....

Glad I went RB heavy, losing CMac for a bit going to hurt but could be worse
    I've seen him moved in a few leagues. Some teams won't be able to handle 4-6 weeks without him, so had to try lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X