Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIV 2/3 2020 -Masks? We don't need no stinkin' masks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Sure, I'd love to start new draft with ALL Players added back....you know since I got top pick and all LOL. Joking aside I think we should stay with it but like I said....I'd be fine with nixing it 😁
    I was probably going to give you Zeke. Even though that's been my main dude since he came into the league, I was leaning that way. I just don't know what to do with the Cowboys trying to turn Prescott into Warren Moon, Zeke's 300 carries last year, and the fact that they're acting like they want to use Pollard in more of a 3rd down role.

I mean, McCaffrey had over 400 touches, which is terrifying, but you know what you're going to get as long as CMC can hold up to the punishment.

If you guys want to nix keepers, I'm fine with that. I've never been a huge fan of keepers, but it's a nice change of pace. Adds some strat to the draft process.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
      I was probably going to give you Zeke. Even though that's been my main dude since he came into the league, I was leaning that way. I just don't know what to do with the Cowboys trying to turn Prescott into Warren Moon, Zeke's 300 carries last year, and the fact that they're acting like they want to use Pollard in more of a 3rd down role.

I mean, McCaffrey had over 400 touches, which is terrifying, but you know what you're going to get as long as CMC can hold up to the punishment.

If you guys want to nix keepers, I'm fine with that. I've never been a huge fan of keepers, but it's a nice change of pace. Adds some strat to the draft process.
      I wouldn't be all that worried about McCaffrey's touches, he's still really young. Both RBs get an enormous amount of work....and I'll be happy to settle for either LOL

Comment

I checked my team, I got 2 good keeper options imo

May want to get opinions of coaches taking over a 2019 team.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Am I in the league?

What's next?

Comment

Originally posted by Spitfire View Post
            Am I in the league?

What's next?
            Are you Hadez buddy? If so... send me a PM with your email and I’ll get you signed up.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm ready to play coach, I am related to Hadez.

Spitfire

Comment

Originally posted by Spitfire View Post
                I'm ready to play coach, I am related to Hadez.

Spitfire
                Welcome to the boards. Welcome to the league.

Comment

So is the league full or do we still need a player or 2?

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                    I guess we should have this discussion..

I can slot the new players into the old teams so they can pick keepers... or we can do a fresh draft...

Comments? Input?
                    I’m good with whatever the majority vote is on keepers. Also Saturday the 5th works for me!
                    sigpic
                    ******** Adopt a Bronco 2019 | #70 Ja'wuan James :thumb: ********
                    ***** Adopt a Bronco 2017-18 | #72 Garett Bolles *****

Comment

If you haven’t already, please replace me this season. I’ve got too much on my plate this year; baby due in November, coaching seven teams this school year, starting the school year doing a lot of virtual teaching, and finishing up my Master’s Degree in School Administration. Maybe next season
                      Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
                      Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
                      Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by diesel51 View Post
                        If you haven’t already, please replace me this season. I’ve got too much on my plate this year; baby due in November, coaching seven teams this school year, starting the school year doing a lot of virtual teaching, and finishing up my Master’s Degree in School Administration. Maybe next season
                        Congrats and too bad... Thanks for letting us know though...
                        sigpic

Comment

And Ill get the league setup ASAP guys... things went full hectic at home and work... slowing down again now...(so I hope)
                          sigpic

Comment

We still targeting Sept 5 for draft day?
                            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                              We still targeting Sept 5 for draft day?
                              I'll bump the question... As well as is the league even full?

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                                I'll bump the question... As well as is the league even full?
                                Dizzolve for Spitfire
                                diesel for SecondsAway
                                Conannilsen for ?

That's what I got. I don't know who the last one is, unless Dizzolve or Conan talked to somebody.

Comment

Working...
                                X