Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIV 2/3 2020 -Masks? We don't need no stinkin' masks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JvDub95
    replied
    Can't blame a guy for trying....but McCaffrey not for sale LOL....

Glad I went RB heavy, losing CMac for a bit going to hurt but could be worse

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Anyone on my team is available for the right price

Leave a comment:

• SecondsAway131
    replied
    By the way, if anyone is interested in Jeudy, I'm happy to sell him for a premium

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Div 2/3 ...................

Hello....

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    Was not intentional

I went to sleep before I could decide on who my 3rd waiver claim would be. Woke up and tried doing it at 12:02 only to see I just added the guy and blocked my roster from accepting my 1st and 2nd waiver claim. Released the guy asap.

Btw at 12:00 AM Pacific one can see all the players who have roster claims on them. They have dates next to their names. All the players without dates did not get a roster claim. Yea...lesson I learned at 12 AM this morning.
    Yeah, I saw you did some gymnastics there. Dual purpose signing on Snell, though.

Think I'm gunna roll out Howard this week...we'll see I guess. Should've drafted Fant.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Nice block, Hadez. Taking a page right out of my playbook. I approve.

The Fantasy Gods are out to get me this year. The two time back to back is all about the challenge. Bring it on.
    Was not intentional

I went to sleep before I could decide on who my 3rd waiver claim would be. Woke up and tried doing it at 12:02 only to see I just added the guy and blocked my roster from accepting my 1st and 2nd waiver claim. Released the guy asap.

Btw at 12:00 AM Pacific one can see all the players who have roster claims on them. They have dates next to their names. All the players without dates did not get a roster claim. Yea...lesson I learned at 12 AM this morning.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Nice block, Hadez. Taking a page right out of my playbook. I approve.

The Fantasy Gods are out to get me this year. The two time back to back is all about the challenge. Bring it on.

Leave a comment:

• SecondsAway131
    replied
    Originally posted by SecondsAway131 View Post
    Hey, just FYI I am Team 6
    Lol I gave myself a real team name, just for you

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by Omaha! View Post
    Hey guys. Was checking out the settings. Just a suggestion, wondering how you guys feel about taking the 2 day trade period down to 1? 2 day wait after a trade is accepted feels like an eternity haha. Just a thought. I've found in my other league that 1 day works out pretty good. Thoughts?
    I am for this change. With games on Thursday, Sunday and Monday and Waiver in middle of the week I am checking out the fantasy football stuff regularly.

Honestly I have not seen a trade rejected ... *knock on wood*

The 2 day wait would make it difficult to make a trade and have the players available the same week.

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    I never like getting good reviews on my draft...they are almost always opposite LOL

Draft Grade : B
    Record : 11-2
    Finish : 2nd

DRAFT SUMMARY
    Dutch Mafia had success drafting in the first spot of the opening round, delivering a roster that has playoff potential. They went all-in on running backs early, using their first three selections to add players at that position. Corresponding with that strategy, Dutch Mafia landed the most prolific trio of running backs in the league.

Other NFL.com drafters felt that choosing Brandin Cooks in the 8th round was somewhat of a stretch (80th overall pick versus an ADP of 107.7).
    Dutch Mafia had a strong finish, accumulating the most projected points in the league over the second half of the draft.
    With four ADP-based steals including Carson Wentz, Aaron Rodgers, and Jared Cook, some shrewd moves were made throughout the draft.

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Hey guys. Glad you are up and running... and auto draft does better for me than I do! Haha

Good luck all !
    I was going to suggest you just auto every year LOL😂

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Hey guys. Glad you are up and running... and auto draft does better for me than I do! Haha

Good luck all !

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    That's a good idea. I'd vote in favor, but some of the other guys might want to have the extra time for veto with life getting in the way. Not that I ever veto a trade unless it's preposterous. I've only done it once. I agree though. It takes time to make a fair trade that's truly impactful in FF. When you're trading important pieces, you want them to go through before any live action.
    I am 100% in favor of the 1 day period but you hit the nail on the head. Extra time to preview the trade is needed...at least this year

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Omaha! View Post
    Hey guys. Was checking out the settings. Just a suggestion, wondering how you guys feel about taking the 2 day trade period down to 1? 2 day wait after a trade is accepted feels like an eternity haha. Just a thought. I've found in my other league that 1 day works out pretty good. Thoughts?
    That's a good idea. I'd vote in favor, but some of the other guys might want to have the extra time for veto with life getting in the way. Not that I ever veto a trade unless it's preposterous. I've only done it once. I agree though. It takes time to make a fair trade that's truly impactful in FF. When you're trading important pieces, you want them to go through before any live action.

Leave a comment:

• Omaha!
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X