Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIV 2/3 2020 -Masks? We don't need no stinkin' masks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI, I haven't gotten any kind of invite yet

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
      Dizzolve for Spitfire
      diesel for SecondsAway
      Conannilsen for ?

That's what I got. I don't know who the last one is, unless Dizzolve or Conan talked to somebody.
      I think Omaha! for Conannilsen
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Sorry guys.... soo much going on at home and work I have really dropped the ball here.. I cant even get on to set things up..

I'm literally doing this while scarfing down lunch at work...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
          Sorry guys.... soo much going on at home and work I have really dropped the ball here.. I cant even get on to set things up..

Is there any way to set up temporary league manager powers? If you're busy maybe someone else can help you out??

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post

I understand completely. Don't kill yourself, man. We've got time.

BTW: If we do need a 10th yet, the rest of us might collectively be able to come up with somebody, so you don't have to worry about it.

Comment

I understand completely. Don't kill yourself, man. We've got time.

BTW: If we do need a 10th yet, the rest of us might collectively be able to come up with somebody, so you don't have to worry about it.
              Omaha! PMed his information. I think EM just been real busy.
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                Omaha! PMed his information. I think EM just been real busy.
                Yeah, that's my bad. I thought by Omaha!, you meant OmahaOmaha, which was diesel. It just didn't register that Omaha! is actually a user name. Peyton and his dang Omahas. Unless Omaha!'s actually from Omaha, and he's really excited about it, I dunno.

Comment

I’m guessing drafting tonight isn’t going to work, or? What about tomorrow or Monday?
                  sigpic
                  2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

Do you still need a player or is the league full?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
                      I’m guessing drafting tonight isn’t going to work, or? What about tomorrow or Monday?
                      I'm available both nights still if it gets moved

Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

Comment

I can draft tomorrow if it's late enough. I have a live draft I'm in starting at 2. I should be home by 7 or 8 and same for Monday.

Comment

Sure, I'm down. Whatev. We could have it at 8PM Thursday, I don't give a rip.

I guess we're full Rod. Thanks, though.

Comment

I guess we're full Rod. Thanks, though.
                            Okay. This is the situation: RealBronco has been on Division I since the beginning and he showed up and wants to play. However, I recruited mozzerpete to take his spot. If your league still needed someone, I would ask mozzerpete to join your league and bring RealBronco back, but I'd need an open spot here and mozzerpete's approval.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                              Okay. This is the situation: RealBronco has been on Division I since the beginning and he showed up and wants to play. However, I recruited mozzerpete to take his spot. If your league still needed someone, I would ask mozzerpete to join your league and bring RealBronco back, but I'd need an open spot here and mozzerpete's approval.
                              I think we might still need someone, I haven't seen anywhere where Omaha! requested in or was told he was in. Maybe that was a separate conversation outside this thread but last I knew we still needed a person. Eddiemac would know I guess....

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                                I think we might still need someone, I haven't seen anywhere where Omaha! requested in or was told he was in. Maybe that was a separate conversation outside this thread but last I knew we still needed a person. Eddiemac would know I guess....
                                Why are people against Ohama!?

It has been said multiple times Ohama! is taking the last spot per messages with the commish.

He sent EM his information over a week ago. He has been waiting for an invite.

Can we please get some info here as to what is going on? I am out of town so please no rash decisions as I am buying and may only get to the forums once a day.

Comment

Working...
                                X