Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIV 2/3 2020 -Masks? We don't need no stinkin' masks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    Why are people against Ohama!?

It has been said multiple times Ohama! is taking the last spot per messages with the commish.

He sent EM his information over a week ago. He has been waiting for an invite.

Can we please get some info here as to what is going on? I am out of town so please no rash decisions as I am buying and may only get to the forums once a day.
    I'm not against anyone, I just don't see anywhere in here where that last spot has been filled. Last I knew we still needed someone, I probably am just out of the loop there. I agree, It would be nice if we could get something finalized...

Comment

Hey guys.

Have to apologize for letting everyone down.. life has been upside down all summer, and it’s only getting busier for the next 2 months..

I can’t even find time to sit and set up the divisions.

Does someone else want to take over and see if they can set up in time.

Again. Very very sorry. Love doing this.. I should have bailed Agee’s a go but hoped things would have slowed down enough to run this ..
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
        Hey guys.

Have to apologize for letting everyone down.. life has been upside down all summer, and it’s only getting busier for the next 2 months..

Again. Very very sorry. Love doing this.. I should have bailed Agee’s a go but hoped things would have slowed down enough to run this ..
        No worries.

Ok. JvDub or anyone else wanna do it? If not, I guess I can set it up. I don't know how you transfer league manager to someone else, because I've never done it. We need to remove Jewell Denial, OmahaOmaha, and Strap Harris. We need to send invitations to SecondsAway131, Spitfire, and I guess Omaha!. If somebody doesn't reply, it needs to go to RealBronco. This is probably going to have to happen fast, because we're looking at WED or early THU for the draft. I can draft tonight, but it has to be before like 8:00, and I don't think it's fair to the people who haven't been into their teams yet to set up their rankings.

Comment

Hey guys.

No apologies needed brotatoe chip!! Take care of you....

Spice, I certainly will if you don't want to.....flip a coin? Paper rock scissors? LOL

I know on ESPN fantasy you can just grant someone temporary manager power, not sure NFL.com is the same or not. If not, we'll probably just have to delete league and get all re-invited

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
            No apologies needed brotatoe chip!! Take care of you....

Spice, I certainly will if you don't want to.....flip a coin? Paper rock scissors? LOL

I know on ESPN fantasy you can just grant someone temporary manager power, not sure NFL.com is the same or not. If not, we'll probably just have to delete league and get all re-invited
            You'd better do it. I can get busy at any time out of nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
              You'd better do it. I can get busy at any time out of nowhere.
              I will do so, I get off work at 4 and I can get busy setting up a league. This is going to get a little hairy trying to get everyone's invite but we'll give it a try. If anyone in the league sees this post pm me your email if you would so we can get on this ASAP

Comment

Also, I think we should focus on a Wednesday draft. Hopefully that'll work for everyone???

Comment

Wednesday evening works for me. I’m already set up in the league and have already chose my keeper. Just need to set the date for draft according to the app
                  sigpic
                  2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
                    Wednesday evening works for me. I’m already set up in the league and have already chose my keeper. Just need to set the date for draft according to the app
                    It's going to get a little complicated with EM out...

We're going to have 4 different player's taking over and with EM out how do we get these new players access to the old players roster's?

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                      It's going to get a little complicated with EM out...

We're going to have 4 different player's taking over and with EM out how do we get these new players access to the old players roster's?
                      Probably have to start a new league from scratch with no keepers. First thing we probably need to do in that case is get a roll call from everybody, and send them invites. Hopefully get everybody in with enough time to set a draft time.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                        Probably have to start a new league from scratch with no keepers. First thing we probably need to do in that case is get a roll call from everybody, and send them invites. Hopefully get everybody in with enough time to set a draft time.
                        That's pretty much what I was thinking

Comment

Ok, so EM has some stuff to deal with and we can all understand that

We need to do a role call on everyone who still wants to play...

Spice1
                          TH3JUICEMAN
                          Hadez
                          87Birdman
                          Secondsaway
                          Spitfire
                          Omaha!
                          RealBronco

Im going to message everyone here and exlpain the situation. We are going to have to re-start the league all over again so the keeper and set draft order are going to be reset.

Does anyone know how to contact Omaha!? I tried searching for him, is the name spelled right?

Juiceman - email received
                          Spice1 - email received
                          Last edited by JvDub95; 09-08-2020, 03:53 PM.

Comment

That’s for understanding guys.. JC. I can put you as a co commish. I think bird man already is one too..
                            sigpic

Comment

That’s for understanding guys.. JC. I can put you as a co commish. I think bird man already is one too..
                              Well that makes things a little easier but how do we replace you? Do you want replaced? Do you still want to draft? Maybe just auto pick? I guess I was under the assumption you didn't have time for it this year???
                              Last edited by JvDub95; 09-08-2020, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Ok. I can’t. Somehow you can’t go to full nfl fantasy without a computer. It forces tablet and phone to use that useless app.. JV. Check your PM.s
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X