Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIV 2/3 2020 -Masks? We don't need no stinkin' masks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been talking with EM, I think we can just keep the league going. Disregard all the PMs i sent out. I need to know between SecondsAway, Spitfire, Omaha! and RealBronco who got invites? who still needs in and who exactly needs removed?
    Last edited by JvDub95; 09-08-2020, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
      Dizzolve for Spitfire
      diesel for SecondsAway
      Conannilsen for ?

That's what I got. I don't know who the last one is, unless Dizzolve or Conan talked to somebody.
      So its Conannilsen for RealBronco or Omaha!??? again I can't reach out to Omaha!...I know he was offered the spot 1st but with limited time here I need to know who

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
        So its Conannilsen for RealBronco or Omaha!??? again I can't reach out to Omaha!...I know he was offered the spot 1st but with limited time here I need to know who
        Yeah, I know nothing about that. If you can't PM Omaha!, I guess send RB a PM telling him he'll be the guy if Omaha! doesn't show. That way at least he knows.

Comment

Yeah, I know nothing about that. If you can't PM Omaha!, I guess send RB a PM telling him he'll be the guy if Omaha! doesn't show. That way at least he knows.
          The thing is I don't want to remove any teams from the league right now because I can always change owners later. But, without 3 or 4 teams being managed their teams will be auto picked and if/when they do get in they are just going to have to deal with what they got. I know I wouldn't like that.....

Comment

The thing is I don't want to remove any teams from the league right now because I can always change owners later. But, without 3 or 4 teams being managed their teams will be auto picked and if/when they do get in they are just going to have to deal with what they got. I know I wouldn't like that.....
            I forgot that without EM, we'll need 4 new owners. I guess we've got a day to recruit someone if we can't get in touch with Omaha!. So right now, the new people would hypothetically be:

SecondsAway
            Spitfire
            RealBronco
            Omaha!

Comment

I forgot that without EM, we'll need 4 new owners. I guess we've got a day to recruit someone if we can't get in touch with Omaha!. So right now, the new people would hypothetically be:

SecondsAway
              Spitfire
              RealBronco
              Omaha!
              EM is going to stay in, he will be back to manage his team in November. His team will be auto picked for the draft

Comment

EM is going to stay in, he will be back to manage his team in November. His team will be auto picked for the draft
                Oh, ok. I looked at the wait list thread, and noticed that he said Kyouskeneko could get in. I don't know if he joined any of the other leagues, but he'd be an option too.

Comment

I went ahead and set the draft........ scheduled for Wednesday, Sep 9, 2020 at 7:30pm EDT. Hopefully we can get any team managers filled before then, if not we'll deal with finding players after.

Comment

I will help Ohama! get in league tomorrow morning when I see him at work. By the time I was able to access forums today and I saw things were moving forward it was too late.

PM sent with Spitfire email.
                    Last edited by Hadez; 09-08-2020, 09:52 PM.
                    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                      You can look at my profile and he is listed as a friend on my profile. Like I mentioned in post before this I will help Omaha! get in tomorrow morning.

Thank you for helping getting the league set up.
                      Last edited by Hadez; 09-08-2020, 10:04 PM.
                      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                        I went ahead and set the draft........ scheduled for Wednesday, Sep 9, 2020 at 7:30pm EDT. Hopefully we can get any team managers filled before then, if not we'll deal with finding players after.
                        Hey Jv, I replied to your PM. I was originally going to turn down the offer, but if you guys can't find anyone to fill the open spots, I can do it. I sent you my E-Mail etc.
                        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                          You can look at my profile and he is listed as a friend on my profile. Like I mentioned in post before this I will help Omaha! get in tomorrow morning.

Thank you for helping getting the league set up.
                          Ok, I'll try to get invites and players in on my lunch hr
                          Last edited by JvDub95; 09-09-2020, 04:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                            Hey Jv, I replied to your PM. I was originally going to turn down the offer, but if you guys can't find anyone to fill the open spots, I can do it. I sent you my E-Mail etc.
                            Thank you!! Also, i didn't get your email in the message??
                            Last edited by JvDub95; 09-09-2020, 04:34 AM.

Comment

• So, I had a quick minute to make a couple changes this morning. I have invites sent out to SecondsAway and Omaha!... I figured out how to remove leaving players so please check your emails....RealBronoco if I can get yours we should be all set and by the skin of our teeth LOL
                              Last edited by JvDub95; 09-09-2020, 04:40 AM.

Comment

• And....FYI...I went ahead and selected the keepers for those teams that are going to be getting in late...if you get in on time feel free to change if you want, I think there is time. Half the league didn't have them selected and I didn't want another drafting headache. Remember the draft order is set for season standings so its already predetermined

Comment

Working...
                                X