Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIV 2/3 2020 -Masks? We don't need no stinkin' masks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    So, I had a quick minute to make a couple changes this morning. I have invites sent out to SecondsAway and Omaha!... I figured out how to remove leaving players so please check your emails....RealBronoco if I can get yours we should be all set and by the skin of our teeth LOL
    Did you get Spitfires e-mail?
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

And....FYI...I went ahead and selected the keepers for those teams that are going to be getting in late...if you get in on time feel free to change if you want, I think there is time. Half the league didn't have them selected and I didn't want another drafting headache. Remember the draft order is set for season standings so its already predetermined
      My opinion is to not do keepers and draft from scratch considering the last minute way things are going.
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
        My opinion is to not do keepers and draft from scratch considering the last minute way things are going.
        I was thinking that myself..... I forgot about spitfire, Realbronco we may not need you thanks though. I do still need spitfire's email though
        Last edited by JvDub95; 09-09-2020, 06:28 AM.

Comment

If that were the case, then I also think we scratch draft order and do randomized too? I'm the one that gets hurts the most in this since I already have first pick lol but fair is fair

Comment

Thank you!! Also, i didn't get your email in the message??
            I replied to your new PM. Hopefully it worked this time. haha
            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
              I replied to your new PM. Hopefully it worked this time. haha
              Thank you, I have to hold out for spitfire and see what's going on with him 1st. If I don't hear from him by 5 I'll get you in....cool? I still need Omaha! Confirmation too

Comment

I was thinking that myself..... I forgot about spitfire, Realbronco we may not need you thanks though. I do still need spitfire's email though
                I messaged you Spitifre email at 9:03 PM Pacific time 9/08/2020. Do you need me to send it again?

Spoke with Ohama! just now. He did not get an invite in his e-mail. He sent you a message with his e-mail.

Comment

I messaged you Spitifre email at 9:03 PM Pacific time 9/08/2020. Do you need me to send it again?

Spoke with Ohama! just now. He did not get an invite in his e-mail. He sent you a message with his e-mail.
                  Ok, I'll take a look at noon when I get home for lunch

Comment

Ok, I'll take a look at noon when I get home for lunch
                    You should have a message from last night and a 2nd message this morning with Spitfire email

Comment

• I think we need an official vote on keepers....I'm going to say no keepers

Comment

I think we need an official vote on keepers....I'm going to say no keepers
                        No on keeper for me.

Sadly I could do 2 keepers and be happy but I think we should start over. No keeper this year but go back to keeper for 2021.

Comment

• Vote is no keepers, randomized draft order
                          sigpic
                          2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• I'll go no on keepers.

Good job with everything, JvDub.

Comment

• Looks like keepers are out...I'll get it dialed in before the draft......which is tonight 7:30 est 6:30 Central

Comment

You should have a message from last night and a 2nd message this morning with Spitfire email
                                So I see Omaha! is in?? All I need now is to replace Conannilsen with spitfire??

Comment

Working...
                                X