Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIV 2/3 2020 -Masks? We don't need no stinkin' masks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, I agree, no keepers is my vote as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
      So I see Omaha! is in?? All I need now is to replace Conannilsen with spitfire??
      I haven't gotten an invite just yet. But yea, I'll get in there once I get it.

Comment

All I need now is to replace Conannilsen with spitfire??
        Let me know when you send Spitfire the invite please.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha! View Post
          I haven't gotten an invite just yet. But yea, I'll get in there once I get it.
          Are you Martin???

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
            Let me know when you send Spitfire the invite please.
            Im thinking Spitfire is in, I went to add his email and it was one I already added and I see a Martin in the slot where I removed one of the teams. Im going to send Omaha! an email and see what happens here.....

Comment

• So I think everything is in order??? I have all invites out there, draft order is randomized, keepers are removed and a reminder EM's team will be auto picked. Im going to help him manage his team until he can get back sometime in Nov. I won't add or drop or trade anything on his team it will just be making sure bye week players in or out.

Comment

Im thinking Spitfire is in, I went to add his email and it was one I already added and I see a Martin in the slot where I removed one of the teams. Im going to send Omaha! an email and see what happens here.....
                Spitfire is Martin.
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Spitfire is Martin.
                  Ok, I see a Martin and a Tim in there...im assuming those are your boys?? I think we are good to go....

Comment

Ok, I see a Martin and a Tim in there...im assuming those are your boys?? I think we are good to go....
                    Team Name / Forum Name
                    Ohama / Ohama!
                    Bronco King / Spitfire

Not sure who Team 6 is

Comment

Team Name / Forum Name
                      Ohama / Ohama!
                      Bronco King / Spitfire

Not sure who Team 6 is
                      Pretty sure that's SecondsAway

Comment

• So the last three commish moves have me

Josh changed Waiver Type from 'Resets to Inverse Standings Order' to 'Move to Last after Claim, Never Reset'

48 minutes ago
                        And two of these

Josh randomized Custom Draft Order

1 hour ago
                        Josh randomized Custom Draft Order

1 hour ago
                        On the weekly waiver change

I do not want weekly waiver rules changed. I like the idea of the teams with the worst record every week having first pick on waiver players.

On the draft order

Is this the final randomized draft order or will there be another one?

Comment

So the last three commish moves have me

And two of these

I do not want weekly waiver rules changed. I like the idea of the teams with the worst record every week having first pick on waiver players.

On the draft order

I hit randomized draft order and didn't remember if I actually submitted it or not so I went back and did it again just to make sure. Personally, I think it's quite unfair to have the same guy every single week with the number one waiver claim. Maybe that's not how that works? But I think if you use it you lose it. I can certainly change it back if the majority likes the way it was.

Comment

So the last three commish moves have me

And two of these

On the draft order

I changed the waiver system back, should have been talked about 1st. Something I would like to discuss for next season though. The same guy could potentially have that #1 claim for weeks. That is a huge advantage regardless of standings.

Comment

I changed the waiver system back, should have been talked about 1st. Something I would like to discuss for next season though. The same guy could potentially have that #1 claim for weeks. That is a huge advantage regardless of standings.
                              If the same guy is picking waiver wire 1st every week that means he is last place in the standings every week. That manager will not make the playoffs so not sure what advantage they are gaining but since the goal is to make the playoffs and win the Championship I am cool with whatever advantage that is.

The flip side on the standings the other way is someone makes a great team....is winning all of their games. No need to make a roster move and they have first priority because their team is winning. Soon as the great pick up becomes available they get it because they have not had to make a move all season while they went undefeated. They may not even need that great waiver wire pick up but it is better than their worst player and they grab it to prevent someone else from getting it.

Comment

I hit randomized draft order and didn't remember if I actually submitted it or not so I went back and did it again just to make sure. .
                                That is cool.

Just fyi the draft order will be randomized one more time based on current settings

Draft Information
                                Draft Type: Live
                                Draft Date: Wednesday, Sep 9, 2020 at 4:30pm PDT
                                Draft Order: The draft order will be randomized before the draft.

Comment

Working...
                                X