Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIV 2/3 2020 -Masks? We don't need no stinkin' masks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spice 1
    replied
    Or in my case, stupidity. I knew Callahan had a bad ankle going into the game last weekend, but I forgot to check inactives before the game. I figured they'd put Ojemudia on Julio, and then kick Callahan outside. I played Gage banking on Callahan staying outside against 3 receivers. He didn't even play though, so they got our worst corner matched up on Zacchaeus. I would've dropped Gage and picked Zacchaeus up, but forgot to look. I didn't get to watch the game, so I don't even know if Ojemudia got matched up with Julio often or not. He could've played nickel for all I know. Either way, it was a stupid play. I got way too overconfident. Wouldn't have mattered though. My running backs are lame, and Birdman killed me anyway. Last time I go WR/WR with my first two picks, I can tell you that.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post

He auto drafted, too. lol. EM is living proof that FF is 50% luck.

GG, Birdman.
    Have seen people not manage their team all year and make playoffs. Have not seen any of those teams win a playoff game.

Yea FFB is a lot about luck. There is some good decisions to be made but luck plays a huge role. Part of what makes it so fun imo

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Hahah. Hey all. Things hit the magic slow down mark for me.. got through my last 8 weeks of hell...

im afraid to step back in... my team has never done so good!
    I have seen this happen before in my yahoo league. Personally I would suggest taking control come playoffs but up to you.

Glad your team is doing well and glad things slowing down for you irl.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied

GG, Birdman.
    GG

I have such a bad time picking the right players and finally got a week mostly right lol. Granted I took a huge risk picking lock over Watson but I was in last a figured might as well take a chance. worked out so can't complain. Just going to take my last place finish at this rate lol

Leave a comment:

• Omaha!
    replied
    Tough loss, Omaha. I'd assumed that I lost that game, and hadn't checked until this morning. You're still alive though. We got 6 playoff teams.
    Thanks...Yea losing games by a point or less is a killer. Keeping my eye on the prize though. It ain't over til its over!

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    holding my Bolles has 3 wins with players getting zero points. Has a team so good it does not need a coach

GG, Birdman.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Hahah. Hey all. Things hit the magic slow down mark for me.. got through my last 8 weeks of hell...

im afraid to step back in... my team has never done so good!

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    holding my Bolles has 3 wins with players getting zero points. Has a team so good it does not need a coach

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post

Good game this week. To me it was even closer than the score indicates. My qb had me worried.

My coaching skills have been sucking this year. This was another week I lead the league in points left on the bench. My trophy case has 3 High Scoring Bench trophies for 2020.
    Good game....

I hate getting negative out of players I doubt a different kicker would of made the difference but man that's frustrating

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Hope you all are ready for the comeback!! McCaffrey is back next week and the week after Chubb is eligible for return!! I'll have Rodgers, CMac, Chubb and Jacobs back in the saddle again
    Good game this week. To me it was even closer than the score indicates. My qb had me worried.

My coaching skills have been sucking this year. This was another week I lead the league in points left on the bench. My trophy case has 3 High Scoring Bench trophies for 2020.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Tough loss, Omaha. I'd assumed that I lost that game, and hadn't checked until this morning. You're still alive though. We got 6 playoff teams.

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Hope you all are ready for the comeback!! McCaffrey is back next week and the week after Chubb is eligible for return!! I'll have Rodgers, CMac, Chubb and Jacobs back in the saddle again

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post

I’m second in scoring in our division, highest in points against (by quite a bit), and in last place. Seems like everyone’s team kills it when they play me lol. Bodes well for Dutch Mafia this week 😂
    Can't wait LOL

Leave a comment:

• TH3JUICEMAN
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    So battle for last was interesting. 9th and 10th place ended up being the 2 highest scores for the week and I finally get a dang win lol... and I just had to go and drop McManus-_-
    I’m second in scoring in our division, highest in points against (by quite a bit), and in last place. Seems like everyone’s team kills it when they play me lol. Bodes well for Dutch Mafia this week 😂

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    So battle for last was interesting. 9th and 10th place ended up being the 2 highest scores for the week and I finally get a dang win lol... and I just had to go and drop McManus-_-

Leave a comment:

Working...
X