McJayGate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    Can you blame them I would hate some with his talent and work ethic who showed up to practice hungover regularly
    Considering Cutler is a diabetic, is it proven that he showed up hungover on a regular basis? It seems a bit strange to me that it would be true.
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?
    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
      Considering Cutler is a diabetic, is it proven that he showed up hungover on a regular basis? It seems a bit strange to me that it would be true.
      That's what one of my friends who worked at the chi stadium said to me. I can't prove it or not beyond that. So take it how you will what he told me is cutler cared more about partying then the sport a d was generally out partying most nights
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        Russell Wilson, Big Ben, Flacco, and Mahomes all have/had great arms, but yes for the most part cerebral QBs seem to do better than talented QBs.

According to the CHI media, Cutler was hated by his teammates his for at least two years & part of it was because they loved playing with Orton
        From what I saw of Orton playing IMO the only people who liked playing with him must like losing.

Record 2009-2011 = 14-22

Yea his record with Chicago is better

2006-2008 21-12

10 of these wins came with the 3rd ranked scoring defense and a 6th ranked rushing attack. There is good evidence to support Orton won because of run game and defense. Tebow showed he can win with that recipe including in the playoffs. I did not see anyone in Bronco Country wanting Tebow back when we were going through our massive QB struggles.
        Last edited by Hadez; 05-20-2020, 09:33 AM.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
          From what I saw of Orton playing IMO the only people who liked playing with him must like losing.

Record 2009-2011 = 14-22

Yea his record with Chicago is better

2006-2008 21-12

10 of these wins came with the 3rd ranked scoring defense and a 6th ranked rushing attack. There is good evidence to support Orton won because of run game and defense. Tebow showed he can win with that recipe including in the playoffs. I did not see anyone in Bronco Country wanting Tebow back when we were going through our massive QB struggles.
          Cutler has always looked great when you cherry pick, but he and Orton switched teams - Chicago went 9-6 with Orton in 2008 and 7-9 with Cutler in 2009. Orton was 8-7 with the Broncos in 2009 and Cutler was 8-8 the year before.

Cutler's career W/L is 74-79 and Orton's is 42-40. Orton was better in the swap and better overall, and that just shoows how poor most people are at evaluating QBs.

Comment

Working...
          X